Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

---I GREEN INFECTION I---

There's nothing to see here....

You must’ve been really hurt by the Green Envy thread.

In case if you didn’t get it the last time you posted this I’m not from Houston, nor do I represent Houston, or ever even lived there.  It is legitimately my fourth least favorite large city in the US and whenever I do have to go there I drive inland as quickly as possible.  Some of @halfmanhalfbronco’s close people must be around Houston though bc I did have car trouble there once there and I got some very friendly help in no time. I don’t know if they were board members here, forgot to ask if they knew hmhb.

On 5/22/2023 at 12:31 AM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

Did I hear a WOOSH?'s CRAZY ASS DISHONEST

BALD FACE LIE addressed to GREEN INFECTION:

If we’re a commuter school then every school in your state is; we have the highest percentage of on campus students of anyone in the state.  We also have more students living on campus than any other school in the country.  We probably have singular dorms with higher populations than your entire undergraduate enrollment.  Find a new insult that makes sense.

GREEN INFECTIONS response:

The first school I chk'd after UoH was Mich State, which has:

18,200 students in dorms 2.3x more than Houston 

27-dorms 3x more than Houston

(23-undergraduate halls, 1-graduate hall, and 3-apartment villages)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_State_University_Housing#:~:text=18%2C200 students live in MSU's,Residence Halls Association (RHA).

University of Houston

8,000 students in dorms

9-dorms

https://uh.edu/dsa/departments/live-on-campus/#:~:text=Campus living gives you the,can house approximately 8%2C000 students.

Even if there were lies, why would anyone feel motivated to take their own time to get you a pissing contest W? That’s as likely as Nevada fans offering their free services to be Watering Logistical Engineers for Norvell at CSU football practices and games. 

kat.jpg

On 5/22/2023 at 11:51 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Even if there were lies, why would anyone feel motivated to take their own time to get you a pissing contest W? That’s as likely as Nevada fans offering their free services to be Watering Logistical Engineers for Norvell at CSU football practices and games. 

I was WRONG.  @Did I hear a WOOSH? was NOT lying.

Turns out there are more than one AAC Troll (woosh & @Cougar-something-or-other) lurking on the Conf Expansion Thread.  Sit down for the nxt part.  They represent two separate schools, that are remarkable simular.

On 5/22/2023 at 5:19 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

I was WRONG.  @Did I hear a WOOSH? was NOT lying.

Turns out there are more than one AAC Troll (woosh & @Cougar-something-or-other) lurking on the Conf Expansion Thread.  Sit down for the nxt part.  They represent two separate schools, that are remarkable simular.

I’m just glad to see some accountability, thanks for owning the mistake and moving on.  Others make fun of you but at least you’re bigger than them.  Have a trophy

Huh?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I don't know about the Nevada doucher, but as far as GreenErection - I am going with what he, Swoll, Fort, and Lolfartz continually use..."I swear officer, I was just trying to push that sheep through the fence".