Jump to content
UNLV2001

Unified thread on all the legal woes of trump

Recommended Posts

On 5/25/2023 at 4:43 PM, Bob said:

No one cares

Yes Bobby, we know that you'd love nothing more than to hang out under your hero's desk and.... help him out. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 1:44 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

“I wouldn’t necessarily expand the case to try to prove the Espionage Act piece of it because there is so much evidence of guilty knowledge on the espionage piece that all they really have to do is show that Trump moved these documents at various times when DOJ was either demanding them or actually present"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-classfied-documents-mar-a-lago-ty-cobb-b2342275.html

The Espionage Act will be the charge.  793 and especially (e) is low bar.  I read the article.  Didn't make sense in that part except that it implies obstruction is beyond doubt (1519). 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryan Goodman added a few tweets to the thread, and a link to @tribelaw's piece.

“I was there and I took what I took . . . . I had every right to do it. I didn’t make a secret of it. You know, the boxes were stationed outside of the White House.”

With those fateful words, Trump admitted that he was involved in willfully removing the documents from the White House. It is a federal crime to “willfully and unlawfully … remove … any … document …  in any public office … of the United States.” 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 1:43 PM, Bob said:

No one cares

LOL.  Says the guy who feels compelled to post on the subject.  Your exalted leader is going to be a felon soon enough.  Chew on that one, you know, for eternity and such...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 1:57 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Fun seeing the LOSS losing what's left of his mind !!!

Image

His followers have the brains of a sea anemone.  Which probably exceeds that of 45 pretty much every day of the week...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There it is. Espionage Act.

“Other evidence demonstrates that the former president willfully sought to retain classified documents when he was not authorized to do so, and knew it.”

— sealed court opinion on crime fraud exception

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Dream on. Focusing on small very unlikely provable cases like that is just taking up oxygen that bigger cases should consume. 

 

On 5/25/2023 at 2:43 PM, Bob said:

No one cares

 

On 5/25/2023 at 3:59 PM, retrofade said:

Yes Bobby, we know that you'd love nothing more than to hang out under your hero's desk and.... help him out. 

It’s a little odd. For a guy that claims he hates Trump so bad, Convert sure does defend Trump all the time. Robert at least admits what he is and doesn’t double tongue and hide in the closet like Convert. 
 

Convert has single handedly changed the true definition of what it means to be a “centrist”. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 6:27 PM, utenation said:

 

 

It’s a little odd. For a guy that claims he hates Trump so bad, Convert sure does defend Trump all the time. Robert at least admits what he is and doesn’t double tongue and hide in the closet like Convert. 
 

Convert has single handedly changed the true definition of what it means to be a “centrist”. 

You’re just too stupid to figure that sometimes to prevent a POS like Trump from getting re-elected, you have to have some discipline with picking and choosing your battles. That concept is just out of your mental reach. 

  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

kat.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re just too stupid to figure that sometimes to prevent a POS like Trump from getting re-elected, you have to have some discipline with picking and choosing your battles. That concept is just out of your mental reach. 

Would not disagree on the Lara-Omarosa thing mostly because I'm not up on that. 

As for the real deals, shall we assume you agree Trump is likely to be indicted and somewhat less, but still realistically, likely to be convicted of 793 and/or 1519.   18 USC on both. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re just too stupid to figure that sometimes to prevent a POS like Trump from getting re-elected, you have to have some discipline with picking and choosing your battles. That concept is just out of your mental reach. 

This board’s bandwidth is popping at the seams with your defense of Trump over the years. You certainly follow it up with a few Trump sucks posts here and there just to throw your MAGA scent off from the dogs but you aren’t fooling anyone buddy. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nevada Convert, why don’t you tell the board again how Trump’s army of terrorists on 1/6 were just “ misunderstood freedom fighters” that meant no harm that day?

Or how the 1/6 committee that dealt with facts was nothing but a Dem Trump witch hunt and the true, other side of the story was never told?  Even though 95% of the evidence was given by deep red GOPs. 
 

Something here sure does stink like a MAGA. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 7:15 PM, utenation said:

@Nevada Convert, why don’t you tell the board again how Trump’s army of terrorists on 1/6 were just “ misunderstood freedom fighters” that meant no harm that day?

Or how the 1/6 committee that dealt with facts was nothing but a Dem Trump witch hunt and the true, other side of the story was never told?  Even though 95% of the evidence was given by deep red GOPs. 
 

Something here sure does stink like a MAGA. 

😂😂😂😂 You couldn’t read something and then repeat it anywhere near accurately if your life depended on it. 🥸🥸🥸

kat.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 7:02 PM, utenation said:

This board’s bandwidth is popping at the seams with your defense of Trump over the years. You certainly follow it up with a few Trump sucks posts here and there just to throw your MAGA scent off from the dogs but you aren’t fooling anyone buddy. 

A6A90932-4ECE-4457-97C5-0C80C9E23439.jpeg.3051a2d5a92562d251b9983fbdee5eb2.jpeg

kat.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 8:47 PM, Nevada Convert said:

😂😂😂😂 You couldn’t read something and then repeat it anywhere near accurately if your life depended on it. 🥸🥸🥸

By all means, give us the accurate version of your claims. Then we can pull the actual posts up to review. 
 

I’ve already posted your exact words on this as you know. We’ve played this game many times.  You put on a cute magic show acting like you never say these things and people just forget. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 6:53 PM, grandjean87 said:

Would not disagree on the Lara-Omarosa thing mostly because I'm not up on that. 

As for the real deals, shall we assume you agree Trump is likely to be indicted and somewhat less, but still realistically, likely to be convicted of 793 and/or 1519.   18 USC on both. 

If you notice the date of my post over 3 weeks ago on 5/2 that urination is promptly digging up and responding to, back then I was saying that everyone getting so excited about Stormy Gate and the crazy dept. store lady civil suit who was having it funded by a Jeffery Epstein billionaire pedophile….these were just making things worse if you hate Trump. All they were doing was getting sympathy for Trump that included recently departed Trump supporters and raising him a bunch of money. 

The real deal stuff is Marlago and hopefully Georgia. 

kat.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 7:56 PM, utenation said:

By all means, give us the accurate version of your claims. Then we can pull the actual posts up to review. 
 

I’ve already posted your exact words on this as you know. We’ve played this game many times.  You put on a cute magic show acting like you never say these things and people just forget. 

😂😂😂 Why don’t you go clean some of your guns and point them at people. That seems to be a big hobby of yours, killer. 😜😜🤪🤪

kat.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2023 at 9:03 PM, Nevada Convert said:

😂😂😂 Why don’t you go clean some of your guns and point them at people. That seems to be a big hobby of yours, killer. 😜😜🤪🤪

I didn’t think so my MAGA friend. Those were some of your most embarrassing posts you’ve had on the board and that’s saying something. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...