UNLV2001

Unified thread on all the legal woes of trump & his clown cohorts

On 4/11/2024 at 4:04 PM, RamSack said:

I have to think this was intentional as another ploy to delay.

If not, then it’s a rookie move.

It is undoubtedly a rookie move. You think that anyone that has a clue of what they're doing is going to represent someone that won't pay them?

• Like 1
5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 4/11/2024 at 2:01 PM, retrofade said:

There are multiple Jeremy Rosenbergs in New York City, as former President Donald Trump's attorneys found out Tuesday after they sent a subpoena to the wrong one.

Last month, Trump's attorneys in his criminal hush money case in Manhattan sought to subpoena the Jeremy Rosenberg who was a supervising investigator in the Manhattan district attorney's office.

Instead, according to court filings revealed Tuesday, the subpoena went to another Jeremy Rosenberg living in an $8 million Brooklyn home.

"I don't have any files for you," that Rosenberg wrote to defense attorney Todd Blanche, per the court filings.

Furthermore, that Rosenberg wrote, "I'm keeping the fifteen dollars" Blanche had provided to help him pay the cost of sending the requested documents.

Prosecutors informed the court that was not the Jeremy Rosenberg Trump's legal team was looking for, after Blanche complained Rosenberg was not being cooperative.

"After receiving defendant's pre-motion letter, the People spoke with Mr. Rosenberg's counsel, who informed the People that Mr. Rosenberg was not, in fact, served with the subpoena, that Mr. Rosenberg had not corresponded with defense counsel, and that Mr. Rosenberg does not have any connection to the Brooklyn address where the subpoena purportedly was served," prosecutors said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/files-man-tells-trumps-lawyers-after-subpoena-wrong/story?id=109090579

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

100% amateur hour, brought to you by the 4 Seasons Landscaping team 

On 4/8/2024 at 12:31 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Trump always hires the best and the brightest people !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 4/15/2024 at 8:01 AM, retrofade said:

image.png

Guessing he doesnt quite get that a) this isnt a lawsuit and b) nobody knew about it 7 years ago.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

Nap time.  Not mine.  That'd be in an hour or so, but Trump.  Not sure if Retro is a power napper :)  

Haberman: "Trump appeared to be asleep. His head would fall down… He didn’t pay attention to a note his lawyer passed him. His jaw kept falling on his chest and his mouth kept going slack."

https://x.com/acyn/status/1779917161651188128?s=46&t=UoI8YN4izCZ9WWyT63rcbg

On 4/15/2024 at 12:25 PM, RSF said:

Guessing he doesnt quite get that a) this isnt a lawsuit and b) nobody knew about it 7 years ago.

The DOJ under Meek Merrick Garland decided to let Trump pay hush money and interfere in the 2016 federal election without proper disclosure and chose to let the statute of limitations run out.  Garland must have thought that if he just appeased Trump and didn't charge him that he would just go away....nope!  Now he is screaming "Election Interference"...on the irony!

The DOJ also seemingly will not charge Trump for soliciting bribes from Zelensky in another "Election Interference" case.  The Trump defense and people like McConnell swore that Trump would be held accountable by the legal system.  Yeah right!

The DOJ was scared to do its job and now look what they have wrought.  When will they figure out that Trump can't be beaten with cowardice?

• Facepalm 1
Posted Image

On 4/15/2024 at 11:30 AM, retrofade said:

Given Trump's inability to focus on other things around him and keep his mouth shut for more than a few minutes, I'm with the commenter who opined that maybe he's sedated.

Maybe he should bring a doctor's note to court like any child would do when schooled:

Just Give Me A Doctors Note Saying Im Not A Danger To Myself Or Others GIF - Just Give Me A Doctors Note Saying Im Not A Danger To Myself Or Others Or Ill Do Something Real Bad To Both Of Us GIFs