Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

NBA Playoffs

Suns and Clippers going back and forth Kawaii putting on a show.

Giannis and Ja get hurt

Sacramento wins its first playoff game in 16 years. Crowd was nuts.

Caleb Martin with 15 points off the bench. Chandler Hutchinson DNP (retired).

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

The Heat won game 5 with three starters who were 0-2* recruits in hs and two who were undrafted. They've kinda become my second team.  

Without Herro, Miami's title hopes are gone.  But they're still a fun watch.

The NBA regular season is way too long and many (probably most) of the games lack intensity as players grind thru mid week games.  The NBA playoffs are a whole other sport practically and show basketball played at the very highest level by the some of the best athletes on the planet.  Seasons are ended on one or two bad possessions and the pressure on the stars to carry their teams is enormous.  Going back to the 80s with Bird, Magic, Jordan, and now with Curry, James, Durant,  the NBA playoffs are still great.  I'm surprised the Heat were able to knock off Milwaukee, even with Butler playing out of his mind.

On 4/17/2023 at 8:55 AM, sactowndog said:

@smltwnrckr did you see this got posted?  Kings and Fresno fans will get this video…

WOW...GREAT doc.  Well worth my time. I'm going to post this link to my FB page.  Thank you @sactowndog

I understand why "Kings...fans will get this video."  ¿What is the threw line is for Fresno fans?  ¿Is it the cow-town label & sensibility that was discussed a lot early on?