Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump Arrest Thread

On 3/31/2023 at 1:16 PM, happycamper said:

if my lady gets real orgasms with her electronically powered toys then BY GOD we'll get real posts with our electronically powered toys too!

and the fact you can't get your ol' lady off without help from toys is the least surprising thing I've ever heard!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 3/31/2023 at 1:41 PM, Rebels18 said:

and the fact you can't get your ol' lady off without help from toys is the least surprising thing I've ever heard!

and yet again the comparisons continue rebels! sure I could spend 15 minutes using my, uh, hands to make a post (or orgasm). But with my handy dandy robot friend, I make a 15 minute task a 3 minute one. It's called the future

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 3/31/2023 at 1:39 PM, Rebels18 said:

When the crimes or rather the accusation of crimes are legitimate and not blatantly politically motivated.

Innocent until proven guilty. If there's hard evidence/legitimate collaborating witnesses for a conviction to prove guilt I'll gladly change admit I'm wrong. 

But I'm putting my chips on the table now and stating that there won't be. But the rest of you are more than welcome to discuss it for 100+ pages until the case slowly falls apart. 

what is a "legitimate" crime? Wouldn't deciding what crimes are and aren't "legitimate" just be political theater in your own mind? Also, you'll only accept charges if there is a conviction? That doesn't make sense. How do you have a trial system if a conviction is guaranteed?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 3/31/2023 at 10:44 AM, happycamper said:

what is a "legitimate" crime? Wouldn't deciding what crimes are and aren't "legitimate" just be political theater in your own mind? 

Well he would need to be found guilty for his crime to be legitimate. Even if he is only found guilty on certain counts, and not all, he still committed a legitimate crime if found guilty.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:39 AM, Rebels18 said:

When the crimes or rather the accusation of crimes are legitimate and not blatantly politically motivated.

Innocent until proven guilty. If there's hard evidence/legitimate collaborating witnesses for a conviction to prove guilt I'll gladly change admit I'm wrong. 

But I'm putting my chips on the table now and stating that there won't be. But the rest of you are more than welcome to discuss it for 100+ pages until the case slowly falls apart. 

I wouldn't bet that he will be found guilty of anything. But it is historic and interesting to watch unfold.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:43 PM, happycamper said:

and yet again the comparisons continue rebels! sure I could spend 15 minutes using my, uh, hands to make a post (or orgasm). But with my handy dandy robot friend, I make a 15 minute task a 3 minute one. It's called the future

whatever happened to using your johnson soldier!? 

you just lack proper VIGOR you limpdick weenie!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

If ever you want to make Trump's tweets even MORE entertaining, hear them in your head in a gollum voice: 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 3/31/2023 at 1:44 PM, happycamper said:

what is a "legitimate" crime? Wouldn't deciding what crimes are and aren't "legitimate" just be political theater in your own mind? Also, you'll only accept charges if there is a conviction? That doesn't make sense. How do you have a trial system if a conviction is guaranteed?

ones that are proven to actually occur with sufficient evidence and/or legitimate collaborating witnesses! 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 3/31/2023 at 1:53 PM, Rebels18 said:

whatever happened to using your johnson soldier!? 

you just lack proper VIGOR you limpdick weenie!

that kind of attitude is how you get fake, uh, posts

On 3/31/2023 at 1:54 PM, Rebels18 said:

ones that are proven to actually occur with sufficient evidence and/or legitimate collaborating witnesses! 

so you only support prosecuting someone for a crime they've already been convicted of?

On 3/31/2023 at 1:58 PM, Rebels18 said:

you poor bastard

actually i take that back, your poor wife

you know, "rebels18 not knowing what foreplay is" is probably the least surprising reveal on the board

On 3/31/2023 at 1:09 PM, Rebels18 said:

ORANGE MAN BAD

ORANGE MAN COLLUDED

ORANGE MAN IMPEACHED

ORANGE MAN INSURRECTIONALIST

ORANGE MAN INDICTED

Weaponized political theatre you NPCs get spoonfed and you lap it up every.single.time. Another sideshow. 

Can you account for your whereabouts on January 6, 2021?

On 3/31/2023 at 2:01 PM, happycamper said:

you know, "rebels18 not knowing what foreplay is" is probably the least surprising reveal on the board

hey don't get defensive little guy, it's not my fault you can't sexually satisfy your wife with your penis alone!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 3/31/2023 at 2:01 PM, happycamper said:

Kinda like one of his heroes, Ben Shapiro.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:54 PM, madmartigan said:

If ever you want to make Trump's tweets even MORE entertaining, hear them in your head in a gollum voice: 

I laugh every time I watch that. 

On 3/31/2023 at 2:12 PM, Rebels18 said:

yer mum's house

Hey buddy, could you please check if you know anyone in these photos for me? https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence#Photos

Thanks pal, just send me their info, I'm tryna see something. It's totally cool, I'm not a cop, i swear

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.