Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump Arrest Thread

On 3/31/2023 at 10:05 AM, happycamper said:

If a president committed war crimes while in office, do you think they should be prosecuted?

Excellent question, i dont know.  Especially over seas, fog of war facts get twisted and can get easily abused.  ...everything is getting politicized.

Obama wasn't.   He intentionally killed at least one American citizen...if trump did that ...he would have been toast.

On 3/31/2023 at 12:11 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Excellent question, i dont know.  Especially over seas, fog of war facts get twisted and can get easily abused.  ...everything is getting politicized.

Obama wasn't.   He intentionally killed at least one American citizen...if trump did that ...he would have been toast.

If a president committed treason before they were in office, do you think they should be prosecuted?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 3/31/2023 at 12:26 PM, Jackrabbit said:

A clear case of treason.  Yes.   

Would you consider deliberately sabotaging peace negotiations treason?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 3/31/2023 at 10:40 AM, happycamper said:

Would you consider deliberately sabotaging peace negotiations treason?

Need more info...matters of State and international politics are screwy.   Assuming your are targeting trump, just say it, what did he do in the eyes of a twisted press?

On 3/31/2023 at 1:07 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Need more info...matters of State and international politics are screwy.   Assuming your are targeting trump, just say it, what did he do in the eyes of a twisted press?

So no.

Jack, you will always say evidence is "not enough" for your guy, while leaving the door open theoretically for other, unrealized crimes sometime in the future. 

You are very transparent. 

On 3/30/2023 at 7:02 PM, youngredbullfan said:

ORANGE MAN BAD

ORANGE MAN COLLUDED

ORANGE MAN IMPEACHED

ORANGE MAN INSURRECTIONALIST

ORANGE MAN INDICTED

Weaponized political theatre you NPCs get spoonfed and you lap it up every.single.time. Another sideshow. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 3/31/2023 at 1:09 PM, Rebels18 said:

ORANGE MAN BAD

ORANGE MAN COLLUDED

ORANGE MAN IMPEACHED

ORANGE MAN INSURRECTIONALIST

ORANGE MAN INDICTED

Weaponized political theatre you NPCs get spoonfed and you lap it up every.single.time. Another sideshow. 

you gotta realize you act as the npc on this right

On 3/31/2023 at 1:09 PM, GregoryPierreTolkien said:

Just a quick reminder that everyone has the right to express their opinions online. It's not cool to accuse someone of faking their posts without any evidence, that's just not fair.

using chat gpt isn't faking a post lol

On 3/31/2023 at 1:12 PM, bornontheblue said:

Robots are real people too. 

if my lady gets real orgasms with her electronically powered toys then BY GOD we'll get real posts with our electronically powered toys too!

On 3/31/2023 at 8:26 AM, Jackrabbit said:

This is very bad day for America.  We are officially no better than a banana republic.

Our elite sent a message.  Don't f with us.

so an "elite" is finally going to be charged with a crime...and you're against it?

WTF? are some "elite pigs" more equal than others?

On 3/31/2023 at 1:10 PM, happycamper said:

you gotta realize you act as the npc on this right

because I view this whole ordeal is just yet more political theatre like the trump/russia/mueller shitshow was? I'm right. I don't watch mainstream news--it's a waste of time regardless of the channel. Nothing will come of this because nothing ever does. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 3/31/2023 at 1:21 PM, Rebels18 said:

because I view this whole ordeal is just yet more political theatre like the trump/russia/mueller shitshow was? I'm right. I don't watch mainstream news--it's a waste of time regardless of the channel. Nothing will come of this because nothing ever does. 

so for you, when would crimes go beyond political theater?

On 3/31/2023 at 11:20 AM, renoskier said:

so an "elite" is finally going to be charged with a crime...and you're against it?

WTF? are some "elite pigs" more equal than others?

I do not believe trump is an elite.   He represented a threat to the elite's DC status quo and our ruling class is getting rid of him.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:25 PM, happycamper said:

so for you, when would crimes go beyond political theater?

When the crimes or rather the accusation of crimes are legitimate and not blatantly politically motivated.

Innocent until proven guilty. If there's hard evidence/legitimate collaborating witnesses for a conviction to prove guilt I'll gladly change admit I'm wrong. 

But I'm putting my chips on the table now and stating that there won't be. But the rest of you are more than welcome to discuss it for 100+ pages until the case slowly falls apart. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif