Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Trump Arrest Thread

On 3/30/2023 at 7:16 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I hate the phrase “lunatic fringe.” Their lunacy is mainstream. Just call them lunatics. Everyone knows you’re describing all but a few republicans and all but a tiny sliver of conservative voters. 

You of anyone here should not be calling anyone a lunatic. 

On 3/30/2023 at 7:30 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Falsifying business records on top of the hush money payments are probably what's led to all 34 charges

Probably some conspiracy charges in there since the plan and coverup were hatched and undertaken by Trump, Weisselberg, and Cohen. It's also probably why Weisselberg was reportedly testifying to the grand jury not that long ago.

On 3/30/2023 at 7:36 PM, retrofade said:

Probably some conspiracy charges in there since the plan and coverup were hatched and undertaken by Trump, Weisselberg, and Cohen. It's also probably why Weisselberg was reportedly testifying to the grand jury not that long ago.

We'll have to see how many of the other board's denizens get their purple tracksuits out in case Dear Leader actually gets arrested

On 3/30/2023 at 10:11 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Trump better not get detained, or she's making the call

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:48 PM, Bob said:

Pretty much sums it up. Trump is not in the war business and the Swamp won’t stand for that

Trumps in the business of making trump rich…he could give a shit about anything else 

On 3/30/2023 at 8:48 PM, Bob said:

Pretty much sums it up. Trump is not in the war business and the Swamp won’t stand for that

Didn’t he order the assassination of a high ranking Iranian official? And didn’t he fail to end the Afghanistan War? And I’m pretty sure he will end up with more drone strike killings than Sleepy Joe.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:59 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

Didn’t he order the assassination of a high ranking Iranian official? And didn’t he fail to end the Afghanistan War? And I’m pretty sure he will end up with more drone strike killings than Sleepy Joe.

Drone strikes during Trump's administration were like him popping addys.   One after another.  He also changed rules to hide them and civilian casualties.  Biden has basically ended the terrorism drone wars era. 

On 3/30/2023 at 9:15 PM, grandjean87 said:

Drone strikes during Trump's administration were like him popping addys.   One after another.  He also changed rules to hide them and civilian casualties.  Biden has basically ended the terrorism drone wars era. 

Yea the Trump being “anti-war” narrative is hilarious.

On 3/30/2023 at 5:13 PM, Nevada Convert said:

What loss? Trump can still run while he’s indicted and charged. This is more likely to bring in more supporters of Trump as he plays the victim card. This will likely backfire, big time. 

Very few take these charges seriously. They’re nothing burgers that are incredibly politically motivated. 

Trump will be slaughtered by Sleepy Joe again.. Republicans are idiots to elect him.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:15 PM, grandjean87 said:

WTF are you talking about? Biden’s last drone strike that he claimed took out a terrorist took out some innocent people. 

You’re a complete retard if you think drone strikes on terrorism should be stopped. They just need to do a better job on identifying targets with intelligence. Oh wait, Biden completely pulled out of Afghanistan making it virtually impossible to gather that kind of intelligence reliably. LOL. Biden is a total disaster on foreign policy other than Ukraine. 

kat.jpg