Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

Headbutt is a man of his word ---DID NOT Welch on a BET (after a smidge of public shaming)

On 3/30/2023 at 8:37 PM, Headbutt said:

@Rebels18 is correct.  I welched.  Not on purpose, but got sidetracked right after I promised delivery and then forgot all about it.  The public shaming is not unfair or unfounded.  The helmet has been ordered.  It's a minor deal that I let become something stupid.  Situation resolved.  mea culpa.

You could send him a fart in a jar too.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:50 PM, RamSack said:

You could send him a fart in a jar too.

I could and should, but I took a sucker bet.  You still can't convince me that UNLV hit that level of attendance.  But only a fool would assume that they wouldn't report that level of attendance regardless of actual folks showing up.  I screwed up.  It's paid.  I just hope UPS doesn't screw things up.  Just end it.

On 3/30/2023 at 7:37 PM, Headbutt said:

@Rebels18 is correct.  I welched.  Not on purpose, but got sidetracked right after I promised delivery and then forgot all about it.  The public shaming is not unfair or unfounded.  The helmet has been ordered.  It's a minor deal that I let become something stupid.  Situation resolved.  mea culpa.

I think you’re OK, because I remember when you made the agreement, you were clever enough to put “Please Allow 22 to 26 Weeks For Delivery” in tiny nano-print at the bottom of your post. 

kat.jpg

On 3/31/2023 at 10:13 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I think you’re OK, because I remember when you made the agreement, you were clever enough to put “Please Allow 22 to 26 Weeks For Delivery” in tiny nano-print at the bottom of your post. 

Actually, I did work in wording that it would be a Nevada helmet.  I should have stuck to that.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:01 PM, Headbutt said:

Yeah, I'm aware of that.  I tried to post it in my DM to @Rebels18, but for some reason it wouldn't attach.  I'll wait for the shipment confirmation to hit my inbox and see if I can make that one work. 

By the way, it's subsection 37-C.  38-B regulates the posting of Salma Hayek photo's.  I'm working to get 38-B omitted as those pics should not be regulated.

That should probably be moved to subsection 36(c), for obvious reasons.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:12 PM, Headbutt said:

I could and should, but I took a sucker bet.  You still can't convince me that UNLV hit that level of attendance.  But only a fool would assume that they wouldn't report that level of attendance regardless of actual folks showing up.  I screwed up.  It's paid.  I just hope UPS doesn't screw things up.  Just end it.

You should have bet on the number of UNLV fans, not visiting fans too.