Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

We’re all SDSU fans this week!

SDSU representing the MWC is huge.  We can hate on each other next Tuesday.  But for this week, let’s all be Aztecs!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This BYU fan is cheering for the Aztecs as well!

SDSU has always agreed to play BYU home and home in basketball, and sometimes in football (after Rocky Long left), when BYU was in the WCC and Indy.  

These games helped out both sides. It made for a decent OOC series. So I respect them for it.

Plus, I recall Steve Fisher being all class and friends with Dave Rose. Their current coach is also a decent guy. So I will cheer for them if they are in the National Championship game.

Sure, the "Show" can be obnoxious at times. BYU’s fans can be obnoxious as well. But their Athletic Department always treated BYU OK.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, mugtang said:

SDSU representing the MWC is huge.  We can hate on each other next Tuesday.  But for this week, let’s all be Aztecs!

Good for the MWC & good for the MWC NCAA payout !!! 

On 3/27/2023 at 2:27 PM, battle.borne said:

They are winning without Bradley being a big offensive factor.  All the more impressive.

During the S16/E8 our opponents made an effort to take him out of the game. Combined with neither he not Parrish could find the bottom if the net.

It sure helps to be deep.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/27/2023 at 2:47 PM, renoskier said:

your daddy?

aren't you 30? buy your own rackets...break as many as you want

30 is the new 15.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 3/27/2023 at 1:55 PM, Spaztecs said:

During the S16/E8 our opponents made an effort to take him out of the game. Combined with neither he not Parrish could find the bottom if the net.

It sure helps to be deep.

I have a feeling that Parrish will bounce back and is going to make a couple of timely baskets.  

On 3/27/2023 at 5:32 PM, Willie Cee said:

All class, Fresno being Fresno I guess. 

PhD in Urine Bombing...