Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

The "UN"-Official SDSU to the Pac thread.

On 5/22/2023 at 2:35 PM, NorCalCoug said:

I’d be willing to bet UCF over the long run will prove to be a better add than Houston.  I honestly shake my head more at Houston.

SURE...¿but isn't that pretty much a tallest little-ppl debate? after the addition of cream of the BIG-12 Expansion Crop:  Cincy & YBU?

On 5/22/2023 at 3:35 PM, NorCalCoug said:

I’d be willing to bet UCF over the long run will prove to be a better add than Houston.  I honestly shake my head more at Houston.

According to @Did I hear a WOOSH? UCF has already been a P5 school for years. And will compete right away for B12 titles. 

Just don’t look at their record against P5 clubs the past few years.  They’ve taken out a few below .500 squads but get whipped by anyone with a pulse. 

They don’t even get a sniff of the T25 rankings playing in the mighty AAC with all that “firepower” in Orlando. 

On 5/22/2023 at 3:35 PM, NorCalCoug said:

Both will be better than BYU since they can recruit kids who want to have sex and grow facial hair.  I mean they will both be trash, don't get me wrong, but better than BYU

Have any SUDS fans posted in this thread? Looks like Woosh scored his own thread without even trying. Has the Troll Derby ever been won by someone trolling themselves? Woosh appears to be making his case…

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 5/22/2023 at 7:29 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Both will be better than BYU since they can recruit kids who want to have sex and grow facial hair.  I mean they will both be trash, don't get me wrong, but better than BYU

All three will be better than WAC runner up BSU.

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 5/22/2023 at 6:38 PM, Dogs4Me said:

Have any SUDS fans posted in this thread? Looks like Woosh scored his own thread without even trying. Has the Troll Derby ever been won by someone trolling themselves? Woosh appears to be making his case…

All right, I'll chime in.

Got out my thesaurus today and typed in "One Trick Pony,"

The answer I got was "UCF says it all."

On 5/22/2023 at 9:01 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well I mean it's true....BYU has +++++ing sucked compared to BSU...not even close really.  That won't change with you getting seal clubbed in the Big 12

I mean at least they didn't lose to UTEP

On 5/22/2023 at 7:38 PM, Dogs4Me said:

So much for the SUDS to the Pac thread.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 5/22/2023 at 6:38 PM, Dogs4Me said:

I check every now and then for giggles. A few pages back the thread was referred to as a circle jerk. If so it’s a circle jerk about SDSU with no Aztecs participating…

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 5/22/2023 at 11:36 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

All right, I'll chime in.

Got out my thesaurus today and typed in "One Trick Pony,"

The answer I got was "UCF says it all."

ChatOn (ChatGPT):

Is UCF a one trick pony in athletics? 

As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions. However, other than football, the UCF Knights athletic program has achieved little success in any other sports including basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, and soccer. In comparison, the UCF football team has won multiple conference championships and had undefeated seasons. Therefore, it can be concluded that, not only is UCF a one trick pony in athletics, their success and achievement in this area has earned them leadership status in all of college athletics. 

kat.jpg

Americans Mayor

JDW dropping hints that SDSU is almost there.

Whatever that means

Americans Mayor