Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Time to end the war

On 3/22/2023 at 2:20 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Russia is the only one that can end the war, since they're the ones that started it with their invasion. Maybe talk to them.

Did you read the article you war hawk

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Hard to take an environmental law professor seriously in a discussion of geopolitics.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

It’s not that desantis is totally wrong it’s that he called it a “territorial dispute.” It’s an invasion by a fascist government that, until they helped trump get elected, was considered an enemy of the US. You can argue that we should leave it alone, but you can’t call it anything other than what it is. 

DeSantis now calling Putin a 'war criminal' who should be held accountable.

So, yeah...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/22/2023 at 4:54 PM, robe said:

Did you read the article you war hawk

Do you realize that you picked an article off a really left wing POS site? You’re actually taking the traditional position of the past where the left was very soft on defense, always trying to negotiate when they had no leverage on our enemies because they knew they wouldn’t use the big stick much. 

I’m sure you don’t realize that you’re at a 180 degree polar opposite of Reagan. Reagan would be doing what Biden is doing right now for the most part. The big difference is Reagan was consistent, and therefore, he had some gravitas and leverage because of that. The way Biden cut and ran out of Afghanistan really hurt his credibility with our enemies as a strong leader. 

The major difference with Reagan is when Putin is threatening us and the UK with nuclear war, Reagan would surround Russia with our Ohio Class Nuclear Ballistic Missile subs, I’d say 4 or 5 to send him the message. I think Reagan would probably be the only modern US President to be able to get away with doing that. By the way, there’s no way even half of those Russian subs are even sea worthy. 

CCF567F9-924B-4496-A330-BE562696A2D6.jpeg.8844cedcc74cf84db9589ae6142a3539.jpeg

I know you’re just trolling, but it’s fun to play along sometimes: 

kat.jpg

It’s not hurting us.  Let’s continue to offload our out of date equipment to Ukraine. Let them continue to degrade the Russian military and we can watch what does and doesn’t work against a modern foe.

And if Russia takes Ukraine, they won’t stop there. I’d rather we give Ukraine old equipment than fight Russia (and likely China) directly when they attack a NATO country. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 3/22/2023 at 10:18 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You’re actually taking the traditional position of the past where the left was very soft on defense, always trying to negotiate when they had no leverage on our enemies

I couldn't have said it better myself,  convert.

Most Repubkicans are more supportive of arming teachers for their battlefield than arming the Ukranian in theirs.   They would rather start a war with Mexicans while they cower and admire Russians.   +++++ing stupid, racist, irredeamable  people.

Posted Image

On 3/23/2023 at 12:52 AM, Akkula said:

I couldn't have said it better myself,  convert.

Most Repubkicans are more supportive of arming teachers for their battlefield than arming the Ukranian in theirs.   They would rather start a war with Mexicans while they cower and admire Russians.   +++++ing stupid, racist, irredeamable  people.

They’re just following your lead in having an epic man crush on Lenin. 

kat.jpg

Here’s an interesting factoid. Which military has the most subs?

Subway? No. 

The US? No.

Russia? No.

China? No.

UK? No.

France? No.

Your mama? No. 

Ethiopia? No. 

Australia? No. 

Iran? No. 

North Korea? Yes. 
71, although many are small and old. Although they do have some deadly ones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/north-korea-nuclear-war-deterrence-submarine-cruise-missiles-test-us-south-korea/

kat.jpg

On 3/22/2023 at 9:44 PM, mugtang said:

It’s not hurting us.  Let’s continue to offload our out of date equipment to Ukraine. Let them continue to degrade the Russian military and we can watch what does and doesn’t work against a modern foe.

And if Russia takes Ukraine, they won’t stop there. I’d rather we give Ukraine old equipment than fight Russia (and likely China) directly when they attack a NATO country. 

They won’t stop there? Where is Russia going to go next? And I don’t ask that rhetorically. This war has shown Russia are not capable of winning a war with a NATO country, so what does “they won’t stop there” mean?