Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

NCAA Sweet 16: #5 SDSU (18) vs #1 Alabama (1)

Great job Aztecs!! Thought you were in trouble when the team started to try and play a fast paced game with Bama. But you buckled down, slowed it back down, and turned it back into a grinder. AZTEC BASKETBALL. We have all had to experience it. Depth and experience won that game with a little help from a 5`10" baller. 

On 3/24/2023 at 9:04 PM, bitteraztec said:

Thanks for all of the Aztec love on the game thread MWC Nation.  THAT WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!

When it comes to us vs them...we're all about us ! 

Awesome job Aztecs

On 3/24/2023 at 7:50 PM, albert mac meda said:

Huh? Hadn’t the Aztecs been to the Sweet 16 twice before? If that’s futility send some the Spartan’s way would ya?

He's referring to the numerous 1st Round exits.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/24/2023 at 7:04 PM, bitteraztec said:

Thanks for all of the Aztec love on the game thread MWC Nation.  THAT WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!

It's almost like a family squabble.  We may argue and fight among ourselves, but when an outsider messes with one of us, they mess with ALL of us.  Especially when that outsider is one of the most disliked folks in the room. 

On 3/24/2023 at 6:33 PM, AztecAlien said:

I usually can't watch the last two minutes of an Aztecs BB game. I made it. Oxygen levels almost back to normal. 😵💫 

Go Aztecs!! 

It will get worse the farther you go, I remember telling my boss it wasn't even fun any more by the time we got to the finals, lol. It was definitely fun afterwards though.

On 3/24/2023 at 6:41 PM, Swoll Cracker said:

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

On 3/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, Monty619 said:

I’m still not even sure if this is real. I need to get a good pic of Nathan Mensah doing the thumbs down “Finish Them!” Sign. 👎 D was soooo NASTY!

And that smile on his face while he did it was fantastic, lol.

On 3/24/2023 at 7:15 PM, jewelz4562000 said:

Missed the first 15 min of my  bday dinner because I refused to turn the game off on my phone.  Tecs actually have a legit shot at this

Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

On 3/24/2023 at 8:38 PM, Rosegreen said:

Mountain West owns Bama. 

Utah beats them in the Sugar bowl. SDSU topples them to go to the Elite 8. 

Not to mention, Bama was the overall 1 seed in the dance.  I love that all the 1 seeds are gone.