Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

#2 San Jose State vs #15 Southern Indiana

CBI game just started in Daytona Beach and the Spartans have an early 5-3 lead. 

Stream on flohoops.com or listen on KTRB 860 AM. 

24-13, Spartans lead. Time out Screaming Eagles with 11:24 left in the first half.

Half Time

San Jose St. 45

So. Indiana 27

On 3/18/2023 at 12:33 PM, crixus said:

CBI game just started in Daytona Beach and the Spartans have an early 5-3 lead. 

Stream on flohoops.com or listen on KTRB 860 AM. 

Thanks. Was following live stats, but was hoping to hear Justin's play-by-play broadcast.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:20 PM, DoubleBlueGold said:

Thanks. Was following live stats, but was hoping to hear Justin's play-by-play broadcast.

For some unknown reason they didn't post the KTRB radio note for this game or the MW tournament games on the schedule like they normally do.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:23 PM, crixus said:

For some unknown reason they didn't post the KTRB radio note for this game or the MW tournament games on the schedule like they normally do? 

I noticed that. Which is why I was just following the live stats. 

56-32, Spartans biggest lead of the game. Time out Screaming Eagles with 11:02 left in the second half.

If the Spartans hold to win (as I think they will leading 67-42 with 7:52 to play), it will be their first ever post season victory. 

On 3/18/2023 at 1:54 PM, crixus said:

If the Spartans hold to win (as I think they will leading 67-42 with 7:52 to play), it will be their first ever post season victory. 

Very good year for SJ continuing right on into post season. Miles has this program turned around and on an upward trajectory. I think he will keep the roster together and only get better into next year. Good luck with whoever is unlucky enough to be your next challenger.

All of SJSU's starters are out with 3:43 to play. Spartans lead 72-48.

Spartans win! :cheer: 77-52 

SJSU advances to the quarterfinals and will play the winner of tomorrow's Tarleton vs Radford game on Monday @ 1:30, PT.

Spartans showing up focused and making a statement to the NIT folks that they may have made a mistake.  Love to see it.  It's the Spartans and the Aztecs left standing at this point.  Let's do this. 

Radford beat Tarleton today, 72-70. So San Jose State will play Radford tomorrow (Monday) at 1:30 PT. San José State