Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot50B

CBI Round of 16: Southern Indiana vs. (#2) San Jose State

This is big. San Jose State has never had a win in any post-season tournament game in program history (NCAA, NIT and CBI). The Spartans (20-12) will have their hands full with Southern Indiana (16-16). The Screaming Eagles have wins over Bowling Green and Southern Illinois this season and will come in with something to prove 

Who comes out on top? The game is available on a free stream on something called Flo Sports.

On 3/17/2023 at 10:54 PM, Spot50B said:

This is big. San Jose State has never had a win in any post-season tournament game in program history (NCAA, NIT and CBI). The Spartans (20-12) will have their hands full with Southern Indiana (16-16). The Screaming Eagles have wins over Bowling Green and Southern Illinois this season and will come in with something to prove 

Who comes out on top? The game is available on a free stream on something called Flo Sports.

SAN! will get it done. 

kat.jpg

On 3/18/2023 at 10:35 AM, Spot50B said:

Apparently, Flo Sports is not free when it comes to these games. $30/month. That is seriously whacked. You really have to be a die hard to pay that to watch a freaking CBI game.

But just think of all the cycling you get.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

San Jose State is in control early.

All games are being played in Daytona Beach. I like that. It must feel like a bowl game, though if I was a player, I'd want to do some spring break activities. Good reward for a great season from the Spartans.

On 3/18/2023 at 12:50 PM, Spot50B said:

Is anyone actually watching this game? ? I'm not willing to pay to see it but I can't imagine there are a lot of fans.

where is this game being played?

CBS shows all the CBI games in Daytona :shrug: