Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

NCAA Round of 32: #5 SDSU (18) vs #13 Furman University

On 3/18/2023 at 8:04 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

Lol. Game day cologne? I don’t have any cologne let alone game day cologne…

BlackCollectionCacaoAzteque100mlcopiacop

The only one I'm aware of with Aztec in the name. :) And I only wear it on game days.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 3/18/2023 at 8:25 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

I had an MRI scheduled shortly after tipoff this morning. So there I was, in the radiology waiting room, wearing my game day shirt, game day shoes, game day socks, game day watch, game day cologne, and W-streak jeans, legs crossed to face the sole of my right shoe towards Furman's baseline, watching the game on my phone.  

Then I was called in. We were up by a bucket. I had to remove everything but my shirt for the next 20-odd minutes. Slapped all my shit back on when the MRi was finished and booked it back home. Decided I would not check the game until I had my ass planted in front of my TV and order had been properly restored to the universe.

And BOOM! We were up by a dozen with another bucket to close out the first half. I went back wand watch the run during halftime and was live by the second half. 

Signed, 

A totally normal sports fan

You are NOT a normal fan. A normal fan would have cancelled that appointment in a nanosecond to watch their team in the Dance. 

On 3/18/2023 at 9:09 PM, soupslam1 said:

You are NOT a normal fan. A normal fan would have cancelled that appointment in a nanosecond to watch their team in the Dance. 

Lol. It was not an option. Nonetheless, you don't know how bad I wanted to.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg