Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cougar King

MWC is a 1 bid league at best.

On 3/24/2023 at 8:08 PM, NevadaFan said:

Pat Foster stories to Nevada boosters about cheating in the SWC. Good times. 

Oh, to be able to hear those

On 3/24/2023 at 10:09 PM, jdgaucho said:

Oh, to be able to hear those

Watch the SMU 30 for 30 documentary.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

So this weak- ass One Bid League, with a Conference Champ who has played a bunch weak-ass opponents, is going to the Elite 8.

Despite being shipped across country to play in hostile Arenas, early a.m. start times, and Refs who seem determined to make sure the Marquee Teams win, .............

Here, they are.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/25/2023 at 8:40 AM, Spaztecs said:

So this weak- ass One Bid League, with a Conference Champ who has played a bunch weak-ass opponents, is going to the Elite 8.

Despite being shipped across country to play in hostile Arenas, early a.m. start times, and Refs who seem determined to make sure the Marquee Teams win, .............

Here, they are.

Yeah, you don't get to do this.  You did nothing but talk shit about the Aztecs all season.  But then again, your +++++ing retarded.  

On 3/25/2023 at 10:52 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, you don't get to do this.  You did nothing but talk shit about the Aztecs all season.  But then again, your +++++ing retarded.  

And you're a dickhead.

Yes, I found some of their performances extremely pedestrian. Yet, between you and @TheSanDiegan, not a negative word should be uttered lest one be accused of not being a fan.

gun middle finger GIF

Americans Mayor

On 3/25/2023 at 11:04 AM, Spaztecs said:

And you're a dickhead.

Yes, I found some of their performances extremely pedestrian. Yet, between you and @TheSanDiegan, not a negative word should be uttered lest one be accused of not being a fan.

gun middle finger GIF

No, all season you talked shit about this Aztecs team.  

You don't get to gloat now.  You're retarded as hell bro.

On 3/25/2023 at 7:40 AM, Spaztecs said:

Here, they are.

Are you mountain west or pac12?

On 3/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, toonkee said:

I don't think Spaztecs has a good word to say about anything. One of the most negative posters on the board.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:18 AM, Los_Aztecas said:

I don't think Spaztecs has a good word to say about anything. One of the most negative posters on the board.

Not sure why he, as an Aztec fan, continues to refer to us as SUDS. Maybe I missed that chapter in “Spaztecs’” lore, but still doesn’t make much sense to me.

On 3/25/2023 at 2:20 PM, Aztecmg said:

Not sure why he, as an Aztec fan, continues to refer to us as SUDS. Maybe I missed that chapter in “Spaztecs’” lore, but still doesn’t make much sense to me.

To me this is a dead giveaway. I can honestly say he (/she/they?) is the only Aztec “fan” that I’ve seen refer to SDSU as “Suds”. That and calling yourself “Spaztec” smh.

SMOKE 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM!

On 3/25/2023 at 11:48 AM, toonkee said:

On 3/25/2023 at 12:20 PM, Aztecmg said:

Sorry to offend.

It's meant in fun.

Americans Mayor

I've been calling them SUDS for over a decade, and I don't even know why.

How is it an insult? They're soapy? They're always on the "bubble" of doing something great, but can't get over the hump? I don't get it. I'll keep doing it though because it's fun.

I thought everybody knew the origin behind the “SUDS” moniker.  Wayyyyy back in the day, when SDSU was a notorious party school (30 - 35 years ago) some folks began referring to the school as SUDS because of all the beer consumed by the students.  I would not use it today as it no longer fits. 

On 3/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, sancarlosaztec said:

I thought everybody knew the origin behind the “SUDS” moniker.  Wayyyyy back in the day, when SDSU was a notorious party school (30 - 35 years ago) some folks began referring to the school as SUDS because of all the beer consumed by the students.  I would not use it today as it no longer fits. 

SDSU grads and fans don't use it..

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke