Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cougar King

MWC is a 1 bid league at best.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:37 PM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That’s weird as Orlando has more Michelin rated chefs than those cities combined.  Florida has the chains but it has better quality of diverse eating options than either of those places despite the size of Houston.  Orlando has everything that any major city has.  There’s no ‘only reason people go to Orlando is’… it’s the most visited city on the planet.  It’s ok if it’s not for you, I’d never move back, but no need to make yourself look stupid trying to dog it either.  

The most visited city in the world, and it doesn’t have anything to do with the city itself. Lol. Anyways, the fact that a few Michelin chefs open up some overpriced restaurants to pry cash from rich parents on a Disney trip or conventioneers on expense accounts isn’t surprising. But there is a reason why Louisville is on lists of best food towns in the U..S.like this one.

Orlando sucks. You’re just too close to it to see it.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:48 PM, Cougar King said:

Another year of disappointment from you guys. Basically a mid-major version of the Big 10 when it comes to basketball performance.

image.gif.6b14c461ff4c79d2393e38331515661e.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 3/16/2023 at 7:35 PM, Cougar King said:

I don't have to do that until the sweet 16 when all of the riff-raff is gone from the tournament.

So, now that the riff-raff is gone...that '1 bid league' has a chance at the Final 4.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/16/2023 at 6:35 PM, Cougar King said:

I don't have to do that until the sweet 16 when all of the riff-raff is gone from the tournament.

Lol. What a bust. Your paper tiger team should have been beat by N. Kentucky.

All this useless hype and smack talk the whole season. And poof. Gone like a fart in the wind. Like I said earlier, Houston wasn’t a 1 seed. 8-9 at best. Riff-Raff indeed gone from the S16. 

At least you have football to look forward to. Right? Oh wait…… Nevermind. 

On 3/24/2023 at 8:31 PM, baileyake said:

Crow-plate.jpg.f01e5f68d7af8f19bbe4787b9b1deb86.jpg

eat up douche

The over/under on his next appearance is set at 3 months.

Place your bets...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:48 PM, Cougar King said:

Another year of disappointment from you guys. Basically a mid-major version of the Big 10 when it comes to basketball performance.

Hope you enjoyed your beat down by Miami!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This is what’s great about the mwcboard.  We will shit on each other all day but if a fan of another team comes and talks shit but doesn’t back it up we all pile on them. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater