Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cougar King

MWC is a 1 bid league at best.

This pretty much sums it up.  One mans thoughts on Orlando that just hit the nail on the head

https://www.city-data.com/forum/orlando/172020-orlando-worst-city-america-dont-move.html

He forgot to mention just how +++++ing disgusting looking the people who live there are, though he nailed this part:

"A dumb 3rd World Theme Park based population." 

"This city should not exist, if Disney World wasn't here nobody would live here. The Smart people from other cities moved to the areas with the only thing that Florida has to offer: Beaches The idiots that came here, came because they wanted to live near theme parks and work at low level service jobs. Only those people brought there families who don't want to work, so they steal, rob and kill."

Imagine waking up everyday and realizing you choose to live in +++++ing Orlando.  If you +++++ed up that badly in life that you actually choose to live in Orlando, just kill yourself already, it's not going to get any better lol, you are clearly retarded.  

On 3/19/2023 at 9:36 AM, renoskier said:

am I the only one who kinda likes Orlando?

lots of good golf

Well, I guess it is better than Houston.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:37 AM, Nevada Convert said:

It’s too bad the Houston Oilers didn’t last a while longer so we could’ve seen the team color changed to green and the name changed to the Houston Carbon Credits. 

That was lame.

Cougars fight for Dear ol' UofH

For our alma mater cheer

Fight for Houston University

For victory is near

When the going get so rough and tough

We never worry, CAUSE WE GOT THE STUFF!

So fight! Fight! Fight for Red and White!

And we will go to victory!

On 3/19/2023 at 3:54 AM, TopLobo said:

Why is a Houston fan hanging around a MWC board with 500+ posts? I would never think about going to some C-USA board or whatever dog water league you guys play in and rack up a bunch of posts there.

Because you crybabies have paper thin skin and are easily riled up.

Cougars fight for Dear ol' UofH

For our alma mater cheer

Fight for Houston University

For victory is near

When the going get so rough and tough

We never worry, CAUSE WE GOT THE STUFF!

So fight! Fight! Fight for Red and White!

And we will go to victory!

On 3/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, Cougar King said:

Because you crybabies have paper thin skin and are easily riled up.

DIDs6UAXsAALH85.jpg

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Mogadishu is better than Houston.

Seriously, does any conference, at any level, consist of as many absolute dumps as the new Big 12?

SEC says hi...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/19/2023 at 9:36 AM, renoskier said:

am I the only one who kinda likes Orlando?

lots of good golf

Quite possibly…lol

lots of good golf in FL that isn’t in that shithole…lol

On 3/19/2023 at 8:20 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Orlando is a giant strip mall populated by some of the ugliest people in America.  Simply gross, fat slobs everywhere you look.  

I'd go to O-Town when I was living on the Space Coast and yes, it is a two-dimensional shithole. Other than having to transit through MCO or maybe visit Epcot, I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to do anything other than fly over it at cruising altitude. :shrug:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 3/19/2023 at 10:00 AM, NVGiant said:

First, let me be clear, I’m not dying to move to either one. But the food scene in Louisville is pretty damn good. Bourbon is a plus, and at least some culture. Orlando is a sprawled out nightmare filled with chain restaurants and strip malls. The only reason anyone goes there is because a cartoon mouse got cheap land 60 years ago so he can fleece parents, or they’re in the golf industry and forced to go once a year.

You know, now that I think of it, Houston at least has some good eats. 

That’s weird as Orlando has more Michelin rated chefs than those cities combined.  Florida has the chains but it has better quality of diverse eating options than either of those places despite the size of Houston.  Orlando has everything that any major city has.  There’s no ‘only reason people go to Orlando is’… it’s the most visited city on the planet.  It’s ok if it’s not for you, I’d never move back, but no need to make yourself look stupid trying to dog it either.  

On 3/19/2023 at 12:37 PM, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That’s weird as Orlando has more Michelin rated chefs than those cities combined.  Florida has the chains but it has better quality of diverse eating options than either of those places despite the size of Houston.  Orlando has everything that any major city has.  There’s no ‘only reason people go to Orlando is’… it’s the most visited city on the planet.  It’s ok if it’s not for you, I’d never move back, but no need to make yourself look stupid trying to dog it either.  

and the beaches are awesome too :ph34r:

On 3/19/2023 at 8:42 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Imagine waking up everyday and realizing you choose to live in +++++ing Orlando.  If you +++++ed up that badly in life that you actually choose to live in Orlando, just kill yourself already, it's not going to get any better lol, you are clearly retarded.  

Well, hurricanes should cull that portion of their population.