quickdraw

UNLV Roster 2023 - 2024

On 3/29/2023 at 1:16 PM, VincentVegaBond said:

He is, but he's a body which we now no longer have there.

He’s too soft for CKK, imo.

He had a good stretch last year with CKK on his ass about playing with more of a mean streak. Then reverted back to the soft (like Gasol, pre Lakers) as charmin routine this year.

If Cottrell is helming the 4 spot, we need a physical guy crashing around the glass. Muoka isn’t it, I’d have him as a backup for next years squad since he plays ok in spurts. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 1:29 PM, Rosegreen said:

He’s too soft for CKK, imo.

He had a good stretch last year with CKK on his ass about playing with more of a mean streak. Then reverted back to the soft (like Gasol, pre Lakers) as charmin routine this year.

If Cottrell is helming the 4 spot, we need a physical guy crashing around the glass. Muoka isn’t it, I’d have him as a backup for next years squad since he plays ok in spurts. 

Hoping for Cottrell to be healthy is fool's gold.  I'd be shocked if he played more than 10 games next year.  

Muoka was charmin' soft, I agree.  But it'd be surprising to me if we got someone more competent at this point.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

On 3/29/2023 at 4:29 PM, rebelcuff said:

I can't wait for Kevin to bring in Iowa's 8th man as a grad transfer to turn this ship.

it's gonna be like the bad news bears up in this bizzatch without the whole "overcoming struggles and learning how to play together" bit

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif