Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Criminal Charges Finally?

Not only is he referring to himself in the 3rd person, but in quotes as well.

"Trump".

Fascinating.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/23/2023 at 10:06 AM, RSF said:

Not only is he referring to himself in the 3rd person, but in quotes as well.

"Trump".

Fascinating.

A lot of grammatical subtleties get lost when translating from Russian to English. 

‘They are having trouble convincing the jury to swallow the case. It's a weak case and has caused divisions in the DA's office,' said a source.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11891677/amp/Alvin-Bragg-struggling-convince-grand-jury-charge-Trump-Questions-canceled-session.html

Dog Riggs GIF by Summit Comedy, Inc.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 3/23/2023 at 9:34 PM, modestobulldog said:

‘They are having trouble convincing the jury to swallow the case. It's a weak case and has caused divisions in the DA's office,' said a source.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11891677/amp/Alvin-Bragg-struggling-convince-grand-jury-charge-Trump-Questions-canceled-session.html

I don’t know how strong the case is or isn’t, and honestly I don’t care because nothing will come of this. But no shit going after Trump will cause divisions in a DA office, it’s a DA office. OF COURSE there will be Republicans in the office that will be upset the boss is going after Trump. 

On 3/23/2023 at 10:34 PM, modestobulldog said:

There is no doubt Trump bribed someone to keep quiet days before the election on violation of campaign finance laws.   His accomplices went to jail.   The DOJ is just too chickenshit to prosecute. This district attorney is going to embarrass them into doing their job.   He will also take Trump according to his own timing.   Trump isn't going to be able to grift money from his followers every week. 

Posted Image

On 3/20/2023 at 4:14 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Best outcome might be if he just freaks out so bad he just keels over - Saves the drama of any trials & he's no longer around is the good news ........ the bad news is his cult will see this as the next major conspiracy & make him a martyr 

There's more than just one cult that exists. As crazy as the people are that are inexplicably dedicated to Trump are those who expend so much negative energy talking about him, fuming about him, hating him, and posting about him.....it's equally crazy. I can't even imagine wasting so much of my time obsessing about someone that I care so little about. And more than two years out from him not being the president, this board is still driven by it. It's absurd. 

On 3/24/2023 at 9:24 AM, Slapdad said:

There's more than just one cult that exists. As crazy as the people are that are inexplicably dedicated to Trump are those who expend so much negative energy talking about him, fuming about him, hating him, and posting about him.....it's equally crazy. I can't even imagine wasting so much of my time obsessing about someone that I care so little about. And more than two years out from him not being the president, this board is still driven by it. It's absurd. 

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

On 3/24/2023 at 9:41 AM, grandjean87 said:

I'm just glad Trump retired from politics. 

If people stopped giving him non stop attention 24/7 365 he would go away . 

Your team is more fixated on Trump than the other guys. 

On 3/24/2023 at 8:51 AM, bornontheblue said:

If people stopped giving him non stop attention 24/7 365 he would go away 

That's a novel take. Never heard that bit of wisdom before. Let's get all the media behind it.  I'm sure they'll agree now that there's no reason to cover Trump.  

On 3/24/2023 at 9:56 AM, grandjean87 said:

That's a novel take. Never heard that bit of wisdom before. Let's get all the media behind it.  I'm sure they'll agree now that there's no reason to cover Trump.  

If the media didn't get eyeballs on them for talking about Trump they would stop talking about him. 

Trump is an attention slut. Stop giving the slut what he wants. 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:24 AM, Slapdad said:

And yet here you are.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/24/2023 at 8:59 AM, bornontheblue said:

If the media didn't get eyeballs on them for talking about Trump they would stop talking about him. 

Trump is an attention slut. Stop giving the slut what he wants. 

I told Trump not to run again, but would he listen?  I thought I had more sway with him.  Now, Jack Smith, I know I've got no shot at influencing that fvcker. 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:03 AM, grandjean87 said:

I told Trump not to run again, but would he listen?  I thought I had more sway with him.  Now, Jack Smith, I know I've got no shot at influencing that fvcker. 

It's humorous that the blue team gets irritated when you point out that they are Trump Cultists too. They really don't like that. At least Qanon embraces the fact that they are Trump Cultists . 

On 3/24/2023 at 9:08 AM, bornontheblue said:

It's humorous that the blue team gets irritated when you point out that they are Trump Cultists too. They really don't like that. At least Qanon embraces the fact that they are Trump Cultists . 

Agree.  Rule of law is overrated.  I mean, it's not illegal if the president or a candidate does it.