Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Criminal Charges Finally?

On 3/22/2023 at 11:06 AM, retrofade said:

Excited? Nah. I'm too busy with work and shit. I still think this NYC thing is a giant nothingberder. It's either about the hush money payments or his under and overvaluing his properties to suit his needs at the time. Remember, I've been saying for years that Trump would never serve time in prison, as there would almost be a guarantee of one of his supporters being on the jury. Any arrest will just turn into performance art that he uses to fundraise off of for the next year.

My main interest at this point is that it may be a very historic moment for the country, something that hasn't ever happened before... a former president being indicted and arrested. My wife on the other hand is glued to the news today.

I do have a bunch of popcorn just waiting to be popped, because the drama if he's arrested should be quite entertaining... as long as it doesn't turn to violence. 

Meh...you're just still mad he beat Hillary.  Dont deny it.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/22/2023 at 3:17 PM, UNLV2001 said:

I would have thought an appeal was a foregone conclusion.  To drag things out as long as possible, if for no other reason.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 3/22/2023 at 4:20 PM, RSF said:

I would have thought an appeal was a foregone conclusion.  To drag things out as long as possible, if for no other reason.

Only places left to go would be an en banc hearing on what was just ruled on today, or try and go straight to SCOTUS.

On 3/22/2023 at 1:20 PM, RSF said:

trump dragging things out is his main defense 

On 3/22/2023 at 4:15 PM, bornontheblue said:

Would you whip his ass with a Cat of Nine tails while making him drag a heavy ass cross up a hill? 

maybe...but probably would just throw rotten tomatoes at him as he skulked up the courthouse steps...lol

On 3/22/2023 at 10:37 AM, bornontheblue said:

It's gonna be Trump v Hillary Round II

Winner gets the White House , Loser gets Prison . 

I’d rather scoop my nuts out with a spoon 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

He's not losing it at all, nope...

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

In between flipping out about his possible pending indictment and arrest, he's going after DeSantis. Right now he appears to be "re-truthing" people saying that Bragg is overreaching and doesn't have a case anyway because Trump is innocent. 

These are certainly ramblings of a perfectly sane individual.......

On 3/23/2023 at 12:46 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Scotus will rule in his favor. They’re bought. 

I think that might be aa bridge too far even for them. Who knows, but they've also declined to take up some of his cases in the past.