Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Classic Posters That Left

On 3/18/2023 at 11:49 AM, utenation said:

I still fight with BYU fans, Woosh, Houston fans, Convert and a few others but other than that, 3 things:

#1. I’ve always liked the MWC and support Western athletics when they aren’t playing the P12. 

#2. I try to remember I’m a guest and have to be more creative on my sarcastic points. I still carry an axe but it’s not as sharp as earlier times. 

#3. This is the best board out there.  I still crave to talk shop in sports and non sports topics at a fast pace.  Unlike many other boards.  The action is the juice. I’m Michael Cheritto(Tom Sizemore) in this scene of Heat. 

you used to be meaner than catpiss to me back in the late 2000s dude, i was pretty young then and you were scary

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 3/19/2023 at 4:32 PM, Rebels18 said:

you used to be meaner than catpiss to me back in the late 2000s dude, i was pretty young then and you were scary

Now, now. Let’s not exaggerate… you probably deserved some lashings. You are a good egg in my book. 

But at one point……. I killed anything that walked or crawled…😳

On 3/18/2023 at 4:49 PM, Slapdad said:

BadWillHunting has been missed by many, but I’ve heard several have since taken marksmanship lessons. 

What ever happened to him?  Did he get his shit together and delete all of his internet accounts?

Also, where is @Jeffkills?  Free or no?

On 3/22/2023 at 4:02 AM, VandalPride97 said:

What ever happened to him?  Did he get his shit together and delete all of his internet accounts?

Also, where is @Jeffkills?  Free or no?

I highly doubt BadWillHunting got his shit together. Seems highly unlikely. 

On 3/22/2023 at 8:30 AM, Slapdad said:

I highly doubt BadWillHunting got his shit together. Seems highly unlikely. 

He might have - if we're talking about literally gathering his shit in one spot.

On 3/22/2023 at 6:16 PM, Pelado said:

He might have - if we're talking about literally gathering his shit in one spot.

Interesting point. Got me on a technicality.