Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a…BALLOON! And an OCTAGON!!!

On 2/17/2023 at 3:05 PM, Rebels18 said:

Any accusation without substantial evidence or legitimate collaborative witnesses is baseless... where is the proof it happened during Trump's presidency other than random sources that provide no evidence....

but that's never a requirement for you to fall for everything the media lies to you about because it suits your bias. (Trump/Russia/Steel Dossier for example) 

I don't think I've ever even talked about the steel dossier lmao

Dude you just disagree for the sake of disagreeing and arguing about shizzle you don't have the slightest clue about. Walkie Talkie is a basic example of a VHF (Very High Frequency) radio...it might sound simple to you but many of our communication systems are still RADIOS the abide by the same principles as any other radio (like a walkie talkie)  Except more secure frequencies are obviously encrypted which can be busting with coding algorithms . These balloons were intercepting our High Frequency (or VHF or UHF) communications. I know how fuggin radios work homie, you don't jam transmitters you can only 'step on' the frequency to interrupt it to stop it from going to the receiver. But if you 'step on it' you can't monitor it simultaneously. That's not how radio waves work. lol. Go ask your pops, he was a pilot and probably has his  Federal Communications Commission too unless he's not as COOL as me. 

again, you think the US only has a single, combined, radio transmitter and receiver

lol, lmao

It would be very new technology to have that capability (and would surely be available as stepping on comms over the radio is a huge problem in pvt civilian, commercial, and military radio communication. 

having one radio close to the source and another, further from the source jamming it is not 'very new technology' lmao what do you think the inverse square law is

They're claiming they were capable of this to cover their asses over the incompetence of allowing the Chinese to blatantly spy on us for years and it's complete bullshit---Whether it actually was happening under Trump and Biden or just Biden.

tl;dr im smarter and better than you so STOP

nah they were totally capable of it. the cover their asses is just shooting down random balloons because we realized that we were letting unknown spy balloons in due to our too-low sensitivity. now that we're looking we're finding lots of balloons and we have no idea how many are normal. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 2/17/2023 at 3:09 PM, happycamper said:

I don't think I've ever even talked about the steel dossier lmao

again, you think the US only has a single, combined, radio transmitter and receiver

lol, lmao

having one radio close to the source and another, further from the source jamming it is not 'very new technology' lmao what do you think the inverse square law is

nah they were totally capable of it. the cover their asses is just shooting down random balloons because we realized that we were letting unknown spy balloons in due to our too-low sensitivity. now that we're looking we're finding lots of balloons and we have no idea how many are normal. 

I didn't say US had one radio/transmitter. You are literally too stupid to understand the point. What does the inverse square law have to do with the inability to jam a transmitter? All the inverse square law implies is the transmission gets weaker the further away it is. Bro you're literally throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks. Your brain is squishy and smooth, don't discuss things you are completely ignorant of you natty AND FCC license deprived peasant. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 2/17/2023 at 7:45 PM, Rebels18 said:

I didn't say US had one radio/transmitter. You are literally too stupid to understand the point. What does the inverse square law have to do with the inability to jam a transmitter? All the inverse square law implies is the transmission gets weaker the further away it is. Bro you're literally throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks. Your brain is squishy and smooth, don't discuss things you are completely ignorant of you natty AND FCC license deprived peasant. 

step one: have receiver close to transmitter

step two: have jammer further from the receiver than the receiver is from the transmitter, or given signal strength, some combo thereof

step three: you're jamming and intercepting

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.