Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a…BALLOON! And an OCTAGON!!!

spying on nuclear sites no doubt...lol

should've shot it down...+++++in chicoms...lol

also wasnt aware there were people between minneapolis and seattle...thats almost bigger news than the chinese spying...lol

The balloon is clearly here to send a signal to activate Spyware on Tik Tok...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 2/2/2023 at 5:55 PM, SAMO said:

I don’t think so. It’s unpowered so just riding the wind. More likely a research vessel gone awry. Seems like there would be way too much uncertainty in the jet stream to thread that needle.

C440CC9F-F261-41C6-A9EE-A0F3D8E94DE3.jpeg

On 2/2/2023 at 6:55 PM, SAMO said:

should've shot it down...+++++in chicoms...lol

also wasnt aware there were people between minneapolis and seattle...thats almost bigger news than the chinese spying...lol

We definitely needed overkill on this one. I would have recommended a Patriot missile or a pack of F22s wasting 100K a pop on sidewinders.  Send a message.  Tax payers wouldn’t mind paying for this is my guess. Lol. 

These assholes need to sleep with the fishes. 

CAFACDCF-E6FB-4B6C-AA9B-8ABC2B43B76A.gif

On 2/2/2023 at 9:20 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I don’t think so. It’s unpowered so just riding the wind. More likely a research vessel gone awry. Seems like there would be way too much uncertainty in the jet stream to thread that needle.

C440CC9F-F261-41C6-A9EE-A0F3D8E94DE3.jpeg

I like the dirty spies story better lol. Once it goes down, we could manipulate the crime scene with equipment for spying. 

And like everything else, it was made in China, so we could turn up the heat on an outrage press conference.