Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Rank em

On 2/4/2023 at 6:28 PM, albert mac meda said:

Okay, what Aztec fan pulls out the “Ass techs” shade? You just exposed yourself bro.

That was a one off with a contribution from Boise injuries.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/5/2023 at 2:24 PM, SDSUfan said:

Not an Aztec fan.  Pretty obvious.

I'm a fan of realism.

Losing to St Marys on a neutral Court and being blown out at home by a bubble team is not promising re: March Madness

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/6/2023 at 7:09 AM, Spaztecs said:

I'm a fan of realism.

Losing to St Marys on a neutral Court and being blown out at home by a bubble team is not promising re: March Madness

St Mary's has beaten Gonzaga twice and is now ranked 15. They are ,objectively, an outstanding squad yet they have losses to NM AND Colorado State.

Your claim to being "realistic" is belied by the fact that you think perfection is the metric in college basketball.  All teams have losses. Most teams have lost games their "realist" "fans" think they should have won.  Arizona has losses to Oregon State(!) and Utah, two conference bottom feeders.

None of this indictive how a team will perform in the tourney.  Hoops is about how a team is playing at a specific point in time and who they're playing.   

I've never understood how negativity equates to "realism".  You sir, are simply negative about SDSU's prospects.  That's okay.  Just don't confuse that view as in any way more or less "realistic" than the opposite.  This is supposed to be fun. Lighten up. Enjoy the season for what it is and more importantly, RESPECT your opponent.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke