Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lobo-tomy

Lobos at Ute Ags

Huge game for both teams.  NM and USU only play once so the winner will have the tie breaker over the other.  Winner will be a good spot to compete for a top 3 spot in the standings.  Should be a good atmosphere tonight which hopefully gives the Aggies an extra boost.  Excited to go to the game.

Gonna be a mad house in Logan with a full student section 4,000 strong. Will be a fun to watch game. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Huge game! USU really needs to win their home games against the top to play their way into the tournament. 

If UNM wins, maybe they'll sneak back into the top 25 just in time for Nevada to spoil it again haha.

Another dog eat dog affair. I’m curious to see how USU handles the Lobo guards which looks like a matchup nightmare. Udeze will also be a load for the Aggies. I’m surprised the Aggies are a 4.5 point favorite.

This is a must win game for the Aggie Dance hopes so I expect they’ll pull out all stops to win this one. 

Lol getting our asses handed to us. One of those games where nothing will go right. Might be time to crash out for the night.