Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Haley To Announce Presidential Run Feb. 15th

On 2/4/2023 at 1:10 PM, Nevada Convert said:

No, but I don’t know how anyone else is going to navigate it. If Trump thinks he’s in it long enough before it’s too late to get on the ballot as an Indy, that’s one way to dump him, but each state has a different time line. Ultimately, from Trumps perspective, he either needs to be president or someone that will pardon him. That’s a short list in his mind. The reality is there is no list. 

On 02.04.23, I have no real clue how Haley wins the Republican nomination, but it's not an impossibility.   She's in contention to be in contention.   Maybe add one more in contention. 

As of today, the GOP nod is his to lose.

Yea, he could die, get caught in bed with his tranny boy toy, or another Candidate could catch lightening in a bottle.

At this point, these things are highly unlikely to happen.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/5/2023 at 7:43 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I disagree, but we’ll see. 

Like I said, it's not an impossibility.  She is at least a tier 2 candidate.   I read your musings and rationale.  I found it interesting. I still don't see it, but most didn't Trump in '15 or Clinton in '91 or someone else I'm not recalling at the moment.  

She might stand a chance if South Carolina was the 1st Primary.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 2/16/2023 at 11:24 AM, retrofade said:

image.png

image.png

IOW...he doesnt take Haley or her candidacy seriously.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Nikki the Chickie came out for term limits and competency tests for Donald and Brandon.

“In the America I see, the permanent politician will finally retire,” Haley said. “We’ll have term limits for Congress and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3859468-haley-calls-for-mental-competency-tests-for-politicians-over-75/

On 2/16/2023 at 10:22 AM, grandjean87 said:

Nikki the Chickie came out for term limits and competency tests for Donald and Brandon.

“In the America I see, the permanent politician will finally retire,” Haley said. “We’ll have term limits for Congress and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3859468-haley-calls-for-mental-competency-tests-for-politicians-over-75/

I don’t see a problem with that. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 2/16/2023 at 10:41 AM, grandjean87 said:

You will someday. Lol. 

I don’t think geriatric people should be in a position of power.  Honestly, I don’t even think people over a certain age should be allowed to vote.  Just like we have a minimum age for voting. We should also have a maximum age for voting. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 2/16/2023 at 12:32 PM, mugtang said:

I don’t think geriatric people should be in a position of power.  Honestly, I don’t even think people over a certain age should be allowed to vote.  Just like we have a minimum age for voting. We should also have a maximum age for voting. 

Never trust anyone over 30. 

On 2/16/2023 at 4:09 PM, Rebels18 said:

LOL. he isn't wrong but to actually SAY IT on air and next two those broads who probably went straight from the studio to their esthetician to get some fresh botox and filler after the segment

Can't wait for the activists who attacked J.K. Rowling with threats of violence to speak out. Oh wait, Don is on their team, so it's all good.  

On 2/16/2023 at 9:18 PM, RSF said:

JK Rowling is running for President?

She's polling well. And how does the lemon guy know anything about women in their prime?  

On 2/16/2023 at 10:04 PM, AztecAlien said:

She's polling well. And how does the lemon guy know anything about women in their prime?  

She's from the UK, not a US citizen... what do you mean she's polling well? With who? You and your mighty uneducated anti-trans demographic? 

I think, therefore I'm.

On 2/16/2023 at 11:04 PM, AztecAlien said:

I'm sure this makes sense to the voices in your head.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.