Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

---I GREEN INFECTION I---

Los Rammies -at- El Juco

0E5BB8B7-8D0B-412F-BF94-243FE526599B.jpeg

W/everyone’s fav ID community college shooting 77% & my Rams in the mid-30%’s, I’ll pass on discussing hoops.

I’m currently moving from The Valley to the Hollywood Hills, so I figured I watch our lone game this wk at my old corner bar in Franklin Village.  

I fancy myself as a “dog guy,” however you got to draw the line somewhere ¿right?  I had to wait for +10-mins to get a seat at the bar, while this lil’ K-9 the size of many cats has been bellied up for at least well over-an-hr.

¿Do I have a valid gripe…or is this a “hey…kids get off my lawn” post?

¡¡¡ GO STATE…beat the blu burros !!!

On 1/28/2023 at 6:59 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

0E5BB8B7-8D0B-412F-BF94-243FE526599B.jpeg

W/everyone’s fav ID community college shooting 77% & my Rams in the mid-30%’s, I’ll pass on discussing hoops.

I’m currently moving from The Valley to the Hollywood Hills, so I figured I watch our lone game this wk at my old corner bar in Franklin Village.  

I fancy myself as a “dog guy,” however you got to draw the line somewhere ¿right?  I had to wait for +10-mins to get a seat at the bar, while this lil’ K-9 the size of many cats has been bellied up for at least well over-an-hr.

¿Do I have a valid gripe…or is this a “hey…kids get off my lawn” post?

¡¡¡ GO STATE…beat the blu burros !!!

It's "get off my lawn".

On 1/28/2023 at 6:42 PM, Headbutt said:

It's "get off my lawn".

¿REALLY…so that cat/dog has more of a right to a chair in a human-bar/restaurant than me (a Ram) fan?

So you wanted me to put my tail between my legs & watch the game in my living room in “…downtown Burbank?”

I think I made the right call.  SEE IMAGE

On 1/28/2023 at 7:02 PM, Headbutt said:

You waited 10+ minutes for them to move a dog.  I'd have left after 2.

NOPE…Dog has been here going on +4-hrs.

His mama is pretty HOTT (this image doesn’t do her justice), el perrito as move to Mama’s lap (thus no longer taking up a human chair) & I’ve learned the K-9’s nane is:

“Easy-E”

….so I’m becoming less the “…get of my lawn guy.”

94968B44-C900-4EDF-9D7C-1F76D6068AD4.jpeg

On 1/28/2023 at 9:20 PM, ---I GREEN INFECTION I--- said:

NOPE…Dog has been here going on +4-hrs.

His mama is pretty HOTT (this image doesn’t do her justice), el perrito as move to Mama’s lap (thus no longer taking up a human chair) & I’ve learned the K-9’s nane is:

“Easy-E”

….so I’m becoming less the “…get of my lawn guy.”

94968B44-C900-4EDF-9D7C-1F76D6068AD4.jpeg

They're both cute.  I'd have left.