Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

White Supremacy Organizing ‘Burn It All Down’ Riots in Big Cities, Again

On 1/30/2023 at 4:16 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I call them all Pieces of Shit. 

Fair enough 

it’s just so on brand for todays GOP to call a loose collection of people created specifically to oppose fascism (Anti fascist = Antifa) fascists.  

Pieces of Shit has no such problem.  

5210396C-20AB-4B61-A766-679C77834AE2.jpeg

On 1/31/2023 at 1:45 PM, utenation said:

Like death and taxes, you can always count on Convert to have a full meltdown when it comes to anything BLM, LGBTQ, Lefty "Woke" theories and "lefty" extremists.

You know your stance is weak when you bring out personal attacks after about 2 posts.  

Leave it to utenation to use a drama queen magnification factor of 5.0 when describing anyone calling nutty activity on the left. Why? Because that’s his home sweet home, baby! 

kat.jpg

On 1/31/2023 at 4:58 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Leave it to utenation to use a drama queen magnification factor of 5.0 when describing anyone calling nutty activity on the left. Why? Because that’s his home sweet home, baby! 

what is his "home sweet home"? drama? magnification factors? nutty activity? the left? other people describing things?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/31/2023 at 2:58 PM, Nevada Convert said:

First off, I don't support any extremist group in any party. I've said that a few times. But that doesn't change the fact that you get lathered up like a dog in heat on the topics I mentioned.

A bit odd with you being a "centrist" and all that you never start right wing extremists threads or have problems with them.

In fact a few months ago, you told the board that the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and the other meth heads on 1/6 were just "misunderstood freedom fighters" that were sadly led down the wrong path.

On 1/31/2023 at 2:34 PM, utenation said:

First off, I don't support any extremist group in any party. I've said that a few times. But that doesn't change the fact that you get lathered up like a dog in heat on the topics I mentioned.

A bit odd with you being a "centrist" and all that you never start right wing extremists threads or have problems with them.

In fact a few months ago, you told the board that the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and the other meth heads on 1/6 were just "misunderstood freedom fighters" that were sadly led down the wrong path.

That’s exactly what I didn’t say you lying Douchebag. 

kat.jpg

On 1/31/2023 at 11:53 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Sometimes you can be intelligent, grounded, even close to moderate. And then you completely fvck it up with a big hot flaming dishonest, unintelligent pile of shit like this. 

First of all, don’t try to put your filthy thoughts in my mouth. You speak for yourself, not me. To imply that I enjoy violence of any kind, to see people get hurt or have and satisfaction with that is wrong and dishonest. 

Secondly, what I stated about what BLM is is simply fact, not opinion. Marxist BLM chapter members speak for themselves, and that is a fact. There are some good people using the BLM brand, as well. That is a fact. 

All I posted was that ANTIFA was organizing and planning riots. That is a fact. I didn’t say the riots were happening in any kind of significance.   ANTIFA is always looking for a crisis to exploit. Luckily it didn’t work out for them. Just like a tornado, you need all the elements to exist for it to occur, and riots are analogous of that. 

I was referring to the past ANTIFA shit such as the CHAZ autonomous zones such as the one in Portland. 

You started a thread to insinuate riots were coming, and were wrong.  You then shifted goal posts to BLM, yet don't know the difference between a message and an organization, so your tirade against "chapters" was for naught.  

Why you got so upset with me posting how folks did not want outside agitation and folks who are not for the tenets of addressing police and governmental overstepping and bias to use this wrongful death is unsurprising, yet still bewildering.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:51 PM, utenation said:

Last time you claimed you didn't say it, i posted exactly what you said. I don't pay for the same real estate twice.

Congrats...you won the crying gay unicorn for today....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/31/2023 at 3:34 PM, utenation said:

Just when I started agreeing with some of the stuff you posted in another thread you post this. Accusing others of doing the exact same they do but from a different side is exactly what's wrong with this country. It doesn't solve anything and creates more division. How many threads have been started by the majority on this board exposing the extremism from the far left? It exists as it does from the right. I have posted multiple times my disgust for the two-party system that continues to divide America using race as a shield. The one thing we do agree on, is this country is indeed going backwards. It's by design.

See you on the other side. 

On 1/31/2023 at 6:18 PM, AztecAlien said:

Just when I started agreeing with some of the stuff you posted in another thread you post this. Accusing others of doing the exact same they do but from a different side is exactly what's wrong with this country. It doesn't solve anything and creates more division. How many threads have been started by the majority on this board exposing the extremism from the far left? It exists as it does from the right. I have posted multiple times my disgust for the two-party system that continues to divide America using race as a shield. The one thing we do agree on, is this country is indeed going backwards. It's by design.

Yikes. I’m losing the endorsement of Aztec Alien? How will I sleep at night? 

it wasn’t too long ago when we had your weekly meltdowns going back to back with all kinds of crazy talk. 

Trust me, it’s a badge of honor for me to not be on the same page as you. 

On 1/30/2023 at 10:08 PM, Nevada Convert said:

If anyone wants to see an example of bonding, it’s you and Pdoc giving each other back rubs in between posts in support of each other, especially when I’ve really got you two going.

And then there’s all the text messages you share. “Did you see what convict just posted? His self awareness is just zero!!!!!” Well, except when Pdoc posts it, he looks up fancy words to use hoping to convince everyone he’s extremely educated and well traveled and not just a crack man obsessed with his buddy Palmer. 

You really took the time to post...that?

You set your own bar so low yet still manage to go under it.

On 1/31/2023 at 5:18 PM, AztecAlien said:

Poster makes a post about something he is sure will happen. Poster makes several posts as if the thing has already happened. Thing doesn’t happen. Post gets made fun of.

Pretty normal stuff in any context, no need to get melodramatic about this.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:05 PM, GoDogs22 said:

The CHAZ autonomous zone was in Seattle, which isn't in Oregon. Nor is Portland in Washington 

CHAZ, CHOP, COCK, Red House, Out House, Seattle, Portland……it’s all the same exact people and pieces of shit. By the way, 4 shootings in 10 days in CHAZ CHOP COCK with 2 dead teens as a result. These aren’t peaceful protesters. Have mom and dad tell you about it at dinner tomorrow night. 

kat.jpg