Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

White Supremacy Organizing ‘Burn It All Down’ Riots in Big Cities, Again

Oh wait, I’m sorry, that’s ANTIFA!

No thread about this from any of our resident left wingers on the board who are mostly ANTIFA sympathizers. If a right wing nut holds up a silly sign somewhere or pops a zit, oh it’s big time thread worthy…..but not this. LOL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11685421/amp/Antifa-tells-protesters-BURN-braces-riots.html

kat.jpg

Exactly what Tyre Nichols mother and family explicitly stated they did not want.  

And since I live in the MSA, here is some of Seattle

Victoria Beach with the African American Community Advisory Council for the Seattle Police Department said it’s hard not to be angry after watching the chilling video that shows five officers savagely beating Nichols over a traffic stop. However, breaking windows and damaging property is the wrong response, Beach said.

We don't want to support any violence, any tearing up of our city in the name of Black Lives Matter,” Beach said.

Speakers who attended the announcement at Emerald City Bible Fellowship said they wanted to avoid repeating the mistakes of the George Floyd protests in 2020 when groups outside the Black community went on a destructive run in the city.

“The people out there who hijacked the Black Lives Matter movement want to put it under Black Lives Matter, but they don't care about the Black community," said Rev. Harriett Walden with Mothers for Police Accountability. "It's not their issue. If they have any issue that they want to protest about, get another slogan and stop hijacking our movement."

Out on the streets, a small group came together at Cal Anderson Park on Capitol Hill but the call to protest on social media has yet to take shape in Seattle.

But of course, in the end, only one group of people will be roasted in the end.  It's why I personally can't stand behind much of this politico.  It is all bullshit, and only hurts people who are just trying to live and be left alone.

On 1/28/2023 at 12:21 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Exactly what Tyre Nichols mother and family explicitly stated they did not want.  

And since I live in the MSA, here is some of Seattle

But of course, in the end, only one group of people will be roasted in the end.  It's why I personally can't stand behind much of this politico.  It is all bullshit, and only hurts people who are just trying to live and be left alone.

Yeah, but weren't we told that all this was just a figment of our imagination? People are promoting this and encouraging it in an effort to destroy the U.S. My grandpa who was a Silver Star recipient had a solution for it. 

On 1/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, AztecAlien said:

Yeah, but weren't we told that all this was just a figment of our imagination? People are promoting this and encouraging it trying to destroy the U.S. My grandpa who was a Silver Star recipient had a solution for it. 

ECA doesn’t promote this sort of thing. He never has. Don’t direct your grandpa’s fire where it isn’t deserved.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, AztecAlien said:

Yeah, but weren't we told that all this was just a figment of our imagination? People are promoting this and encouraging it trying to destroy the U.S. My grandpa who was a Silver Star recipient had a solution for it. 

I am sure it is shown on their own social media and the flags they fly they exist.  So my solution is to give them and the other cowards of Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and all of their fringe supporters a nice enclosed space and let them rid our world of their existence.

On 1/28/2023 at 12:34 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

ECA doesn’t promote this sort of thing. He never has. Don’t direct your grandpa’s fire where it isn’t deserved.

I'm not saying he does and didn't imply that. But let's get real here regarding the people who are promoting it. It’s coming from different directions.  

On 1/28/2023 at 12:36 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

I am sure it is shown on their own social media and the flags they fly they exist.  So my solution is to give them and the other cowards of Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and all of their fringe supporters a nice enclosed space and let them rid our world of their existence.

What's the solution? Or is the U.S. too far gone to extinguish extremism coming from both sides? Opinion?   

On 1/28/2023 at 11:54 AM, AztecAlien said:

I'm not saying he does and didn't imply that. But let's get real here regarding the people who are promoting it. It’s coming from different directions.  

And the people saying it’s dumb come from different directions as well. It takes voices from the center and the left as well to say stop it assholes. Lumping everyone together just leaves you in circled wagons with only the dumbest of the right. Most left leaning people don’t think vandalism and violence is a valid form of expression. But if you lump them all in with the idiot sociopaths well…you’re gonna lose.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I'm not sure voices are working. Good people are the ones that are losing and I don't see it getting any better. I wouldn't have thought that 20 years ago. I understand the U.S. has had it's problems in the past. But this seems different. Appreciate the dialogue. 

On 1/28/2023 at 10:02 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Oh wait, I’m sorry, that’s ANTIFA!

No thread about this from any of our resident left wingers on the board who are mostly ANTIFA sympathizers. If a right wing nut holds up a silly sign somewhere or pops a zit, oh it’s big time thread worthy…..but not this. LOL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11685421/amp/Antifa-tells-protesters-BURN-braces-riots.html

Don't know why they keep throwing out Portland.   There were about 150 ish marchers who were peaceful and no problems last night

Antifa calling for rioting definitely crosses a line.

I would be in favor of jailing them with the RW foos.

That way we can take care of two problems.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/28/2023 at 12:21 PM, AztecAlien said:

I'm not sure voices are working. Good people are the ones that are losing and I don't see it getting any better. I wouldn't have thought that 20 years ago. I understand the U.S. has had it's problems in the past. But this seems different. Appreciate the dialog. 

The civil unrest is different now in that it’s nowhere near as bad as we’ve seen in the past. Look up the Detroit riot in ‘67 with tanks in the street, the Watts Riot, or the LA riot after Rodney King. I’m not sure what Fox is showing, or what’s being conjured up about the Antifa bogeyman, but based on what I’m reading in newspapers the reaction to this police killing has been pretty muted.

“Cities nationwide had braced for demonstrations after the video emerged, but the protests were scattered and nonviolent. Several dozen demonstrators in Memphis blocked the Interstate 55 bridge that carries traffic over the Mississippi River toward Arkansas. Protesters also blocked traffic in New York City, Los Angeles and Portland, Ore.”

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Antifa generally seems like a small band of nitwits. I’ll say that so far, though, I’ve been relieved by the relatively muted reaction. No riots. No burning downtown buildings. Not even in Portland. Even that Daily Mail story linked in the OP shows big, dramatic photos of the same moron breaking a windshield in NY and reference to a firework thrown in LA. I have read a few other reports of individual flare ups, too. Bad, and I hope each is prosecuted, but not the same destruction we saw in 2020. 

Maybe lessons have been learned from 2020 or maybe the fact that the cops involved in this were charged immediately. I don’t know. But it is telling that Antifa’s call for riots largely fell on deaf ears. Not a single forest fire to speak of.

On 1/28/2023 at 12:04 PM, AztecAlien said:

What's the solution? Or is the U.S. too far gone to extinguish extremism coming from both sides? Opinion?   

The solution is for both sides to stop defending their own and point at the other like this thread does.  

In this instance, I have seen no instance of violence and I have seen BLM leaders ask for calm.   

On 1/29/2023 at 7:48 AM, NVGiant said:

Antifa generally seems like a small band of nitwits. I’ll say that so far, though, I’ve been relieved by the relatively muted reaction. No riots. No burning downtown buildings. Not even in Portland. Even that Daily Mail story linked in the OP shows big, dramatic photos of the same moron breaking a windshield in NY and reference to a firework thrown in LA. I have read a few other reports of individual flare ups, too. Bad, and I hope each is prosecuted, but not the same destruction we saw in 2020. 

Maybe lessons have been learned from 2020 or maybe the fact that the cops involved in this were charged immediately. I don’t know. But it is telling that Antifa’s call for riots largely fell on deaf ears. Not a single forest fire to speak of.

Replace nitwits with anarchists and I would agree. 

On 1/28/2023 at 12:04 PM, AztecAlien said:

There's a reason I got the hell out... cable news has created more problems than it ever solved. Social media has given every jack hole regardless of political affiliation a voice to the stupid and ignorant. Money and people with money control the government and organized religion and more specifically mega churches yield too much influence on the weak minded. My cousins are all in to that Joel Osteen slimeball. My goodness if a bigger conman has ever existed I've certainly never seen him. Our leaders are too old, too out of touch and too wealthy to give a rats you know what about important issues. We've been divided by con men and in the mean time I see Sinema and John Cornyn or however you spell his name yucking it up. They're not enemies although I suspect we won't see two of the more useless house members in MTG and Maxine Waters exchanging pleasantries any time soon we're all pawns to these losers. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage