Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Cali inmate has beaten to death two child molesters

On 1/27/2023 at 7:48 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

There’s just canes lying around this prison?

I got a solution to keep it from happening again - cover the dude's cane in a pool noodle. Just superglue that shit right on there. Nerf canes for all.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 1/27/2023 at 7:51 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

I got a solution to keep it from happening again - cover the dude's cane in a pool noodle. Just superglue that shit right on there. Nerf canes for all.

Just make sure it goes well with the top hat and the monocle.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:54 PM, GoDogs22 said:

I remember there being a case in England where an inmate did something similar while in prison. I'm conflicted on it. Tough to be anti-death penalty, while still applauding the death of child molesters

Not really IMO.  This guy committed murder, twice and should be held accountable.  If you think child molesters in California need to be held to harsher sentences, vote that way or send some letters.  

I don't feel bad for the guy watching PBS kids in prison...as @SAMO would say...stupid games...he was asking to be murdered.  That is what it was though, murder.  

These types of incidents don't make me feel bad nor glad...just is what it is.  Don't flaunt abusing kids in prison.  That is how you die.  Period.  

You can be against the death penalty and not lose sleep over this. 

I think people who hurt kids deserve the worst and everything that happens to them.but I also don't believe that we as a society should pass that sentence down to them. We should strive to be better and that's why I don't believe in the death penalty (if it could be shown to work as a dererent I could change my mind) it's revenge killing which isn't a good thing even if personally I would want it. 

But if it happens to shit heads who deserve it, I'm not going to feel bad about it. 

On 1/27/2023 at 11:14 PM, tspoke said:

You can be against the death penalty and not lose sleep over this. 

I think people who hurt kids deserve the worst and everything that happens to them.but I also don't believe that we as a society should pass that sentence down to them. We should strive to be better and that's why I don't believe in the death penalty (if it could be shown to work as a dererent I could change my mind) it's revenge killing which isn't a good thing even if personally I would want it. 

But if it happens to shit heads who deserve it, I'm not going to feel bad about it. 

Right.  There is a difference between not losing sleep and hero worship and blanket praise of...murder.  A child rapist watches PBS kids every day in prison?  Whelp...yer prolly gunna get murdered and you kinda had it coming.  I don't think this murderer is some sort of hero though taking out the trash.  He's a killer.  He beat two men to death that we as a collective society have decided should not be put to death for their crimes.  

It's easy to say that child molestors should be killed in any number of horrible ways without remorse...until it is your 21 year old daughter who slept with a high school boy and his friends after crashing her little siblings party and got wasted or whatever.  Or the female school teacher who slept with the senior basketball team.  Then all of a sudden we don't want to cut them into tiny little pieces starting with their feet while dumping acid into their eye sockets...

Again...Tolkien...Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.

On 1/28/2023 at 9:53 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

This guy was convicted of murder and was able to move to minimum security after only about 10 years? Wow 

good behavior

On 1/28/2023 at 1:50 PM, Billings said:

good behavior

Yes…. I know. It’s based on something of a points system, where you get points taken off for good behavior, and once you get down to a certain number of points you can get down to level 2, which is considered minimum security.

But the more serious the offense the more points you start out with, so my surprise was that it only took him about 10 years to get down to level 2 considering he was convicted of murder.