Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claude G

Air Force at New Mexico

Good game Zoomies. UNM really didn't deserve this one. Season saving win. 

Hopefully Dent is okay. That would be a huge loss for UNM if he's out for an extended period of time. 

During post game interviews, the UNM coach and players speak highly of the AFA team… 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Nice game Falcons!!  What grit shown by Air Force but I guess you would expect nothing less from our armed forces.  That young team could have easily folded early in the game when New Mexico jumped out to an early lead and looked unstoppable but they did not, even taking the lead in the second half.  Not looking forward to the BSU game at Air Force as that game will be nerve racking.  Air Force going to be in top third of the conference over the next 1 to 3 years barring any transfers.  

On 1/27/2023 at 10:03 PM, ltcpilot said:

Proud of this team

GO FALCONS 

Falcons are well coached and looked very tough.  They hung in there to the very end  and actually had a chance to win the game until the last minute.  Keep going AF you have a good coach and some talent on that team.  I predicted that Lobos would cover at -12.5 easily but that game was in doubt to the end.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg