Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claude G

Air Force at New Mexico

I just watched a replay of the Air Force game at San Jose.  Wow!!!   What was that cadets?  Didn't show up for the game until 55 minutes before tip off because they were stuck in traffic.  Somebody needed to lose their job after that fiasco.  The 12.5 point spread tonight should be covered by halftime.

UNM doesn't match up well with all MWC teams. Imo, they match up well with AF though. Falcons have some depth and shooters which could be slightly problematic, but I'd expect the Lobos to cover. 

I hope the Lobos don’t take the Falcons as lightly as some fans do. This is a talented Falcons team that will give UNM fits with their disciplined style of play. Thinking the team that played at Sparta will show up here, is a mistake. Lets go Lobos!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

+++++ my life. I +++++ing hate CBS sports network 

On 1/27/2023 at 10:39 AM, Claude G said:

I just watched a replay of the Air Force game at San Jose.  Wow!!!   What was that cadets?  Didn't show up for the game until 55 minutes before tip off because they were stuck in traffic.  Somebody needed to lose their job after that fiasco.  The 12.5 point spread tonight should be covered by halftime.

Not everybody can be Kobe Bryant and fly via helicopter!

On 1/27/2023 at 8:19 PM, 4UNLV said:

Lobos, I think your school colors should be turquoise, and your teams should always wear turquoise. It screams New Mexico.

Love the turquoise unis. It use to be a regular color in the unis until they decided to mainly with the cherry and silver in the 90's. Turquoise needs to be more prominent in all our team sport unis.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Air Force on offense is so impressive to watch! The way they move the ball around is just textbook.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:47 PM, LoboMan59 said:

Air Force on offense is so impressive to watch! The way they move the ball around is just textbook.

Nice comment. Young team continues to start slow and play from behind. But I love these guys. 

The foul and the technical.....ugh. Just saying

GO FALCONS 

..GO FALCONS..

On 1/27/2023 at 8:55 PM, ltcpilot said:

Nice comment. Young team continues to start slow and play from behind. But I love these guys. 

The foul and the technical.....ugh. Just saying

GO FALCONS 

The foul, meh... but the technical was bogus, and the ref that called it wasn't even the one your coach was arguing with?  

On 1/27/2023 at 8:59 PM, LoboMan59 said:

The foul, meh... but the technical was bogus, and the ref that called it wasn't even the one your coach was arguing with?  

Hahaha something we all agree on....MWC refs stink and Curry needs to retire

..GO FALCONS..

Scott is coaching circles around Pitino. Inexcusable his bigs can't pass out of a double or guard a basic back door. 

On 1/27/2023 at 11:39 AM, Claude G said:

Jobu disagrees.

On 1/27/2023 at 9:38 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Scott is an angry lunatic. 

His male enhancement doc needs to dial back the Test shots a bit.