Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Joe Manchin

On 1/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, that won’t be popular on this board chock full of left wingers. I’d easily have taken him instead of any Dem elected prez, current and in the past. 

Really? A right winger(sorry centrist) like yourself would have preferred the most right democrat over all other democrats? No kidding. That still doesn't mean you would have voted for him in the election.

That's like saying @Akkula@Akkula would have preferred Adam kinzinger over all Republicans candidates past or present. Probably true but doesn't mean shit.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:15 PM, tspoke said:

Really? A right winger(sorry centrist) like yourself would have preferred the most right democrat over all other democrats? No kidding. That still doesn't mean you would have voted for him in the election.

That's like saying @Akkula@Akkula would have preferred Adam kinzinger over all Republicans candidates past or present. Probably true but doesn't mean shit.

If Trump were the nominee and he faced Manchin, I’d vote for Manchin. 

kat.jpg

Political View standpoint he's not terrible to me.

But listening to his speeches and his interviews--the dude just lives in another world than me.  There's no way I could relate to him (or vice versa)

A President has to at least be able to pretend he can relate to anyone.  

It's a practical choice, not a charismatic or realistic one, and I'd say 50% at least vote with emotion.

On 1/27/2023 at 5:49 AM, Wyoguns said:

He would be my choice for the next POTUS.  There are some things I disagree with him but he seems to be a person who who could unite both parties a little (except maga) and is well spoken.

what say you filthy animals?

I have no Problem with Joe Minchin.  A bit heavy on the keep using coal side, But overall he feels like a moderate anymore.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:06 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I mean in my lifetime, modern times silly. 

Mmmkay,  LBJ sans the Vietnam War did well.

However, the War definitely wiped the slate clean.

Carter proved incompetent despite really trying and caring.

Billy Bob was a sexual deviant and womanizer, which seems to be okay with the Orange Base so long as the economy is good and we're owning the other team.

We all know that Obama guy was a Muslim, Commie, and illegally elected. So based on the theory of the opposite of what the knuckle draggers want is a pretty good thing, he did well.

Biden wipes the table with then all. I just wish he would pay serious attention to the Border.

Now, let's talk about your sleazy Team

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor