Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

Joe Manchin

He'll be 77 by Election Day 2024.  That's going to be a big red flag for a lot of people.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:49 AM, Wyoguns said:

He would be my choice for the next POTUS.  There are some things I disagree with him but he seems to be a person who who could unite both parties a little (except maga) and is well spoken.

what say you filthy animals?

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/27/2023 at 6:59 AM, RSF said:

He'll be 77 by Election Day 2024.  That's going to be a big red flag for a lot of people.

True but Trump and Biden aren’t better in that category either.  Didn’t know Manchin was that old to be honest.

On 1/27/2023 at 5:49 AM, Wyoguns said:

He would be my choice for the next POTUS.  There are some things I disagree with him but he seems to be a person who who could unite both parties a little (except maga) and is well spoken.

what say you filthy animals?

Wow, that won’t be popular on this board chock full of left wingers. I’d easily have taken him instead of any Dem elected prez, current and in the past. 

kat.jpg

On 1/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Wow, that won’t be popular on this board chock full of left wingers. I’d easily have taken him instead of any Dem elected prez, current and in the past. 

Yeah, that FDR guy destroyed America.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I think you are wrong.  I don’t think this board is full of left wingers at all…I think a lot of people are disappointed in what the GOP has turned into.  Myself included!  

despite his age I’d love to see him run and win!

On 1/27/2023 at 10:49 AM, Wyoguns said:

I think you are wrong.  I don’t think this board is full of left wingers at all…I think a lot of people are disappointed in what the GOP has turned into.  Myself included!  

Did you forget where your at cause you got high? And it’s puff puff pass!!   

On 1/27/2023 at 9:49 AM, Wyoguns said:

The board is full of left wingers. That is a fact of MWC Board life. 

kat.jpg

On 1/27/2023 at 10:49 AM, Wyoguns said:

Yeah, this place is a leftist circle jerk bro.