Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Nevada @ UNLV

Dude, it’s a double header..both women and men’s this weekend.

Im going to both. 

Should be pretty fun.

I haven’t seen any Reno film. But I would have to favor Alford over Kruger Jr coaching wise.

2 dollar beer.

1st 100 brain dead UNLV students get tickets to see “Future” some rapper that I’m not familiar with.

On 1/26/2023 at 10:22 PM, DobyZhee said:

Dude, it’s a double header..both women and men’s this weekend.

Im going to both. 

Should be pretty fun.

I haven’t seen any Reno film. But I would have to favor Alford over Kruger Jr coaching wise.

2 dollar beer.

1st 100 brain dead UNLV students get tickets to see “Future” some rapper that I’m not familiar with.

2 dollar beer should lead to a rowdy crowd. Everybody, don’t get captured.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/26/2023 at 10:42 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

2 dollar beer should lead to a rowdy crowd. Everybody, don’t get captured.

Seriously, this could get out of hand. They did this for the Boise game I moved to the balcony to get some space from the aggro weirdos.

On 1/27/2023 at 7:00 AM, jewelz4562000 said:

Seems low given Nevada has been good all year and the UNLV has been atrocious in conference.  Feel like it should be like Nevada -5 or something.

Reno minus 10

On 1/27/2023 at 7:17 AM, toonkee said:

Seriously, this could get out of hand. They did this for the Boise game I moved to the balcony to get some space from the aggro weirdos.

I’ve long advocated for dollar beer night for women’s game to build support. Men’s games, specifically rivalry games well we’ll see. Should be loud if nothing else.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/27/2023 at 10:32 AM, VincentVegaBond said:

For the UNR fans going to the game from out of town, there is a MAJOR construction on I-15 and Tropicana and the entire freeway will be closed all weekend. Wonder how much that will affect attendance.

I’m going to go Desert Inn east to Paradise south. 

kat.jpg

On 1/27/2023 at 7:17 AM, toonkee said:

You do get to a certain age and suddenly $2 beer night loses its appeal. Like, I’d pay $18 for a beer if it meant I don’t have to sit next to some drunken aggro weirdo. Seems an interesting choice for a rivalry game.

On 1/28/2023 at 7:56 AM, NVGiant said:

You do get to a certain age and suddenly $2 beer night loses its appeal. Like, I’d pay $18 for a beer if it meant I don’t have to sit next to some drunken aggro weirdo. Seems an interesting choice for a rivalry game.

boooo...

when can I expect this to happen? :cheers:

"Thirsty Thursday" $2 beer night is my go to for Reno Aces games...of course we generally just roam around the stadium and never sit down at all.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:17 AM, toonkee said:

Reno minus 10

On 1/28/2023 at 10:15 AM, soupslam1 said:

Where are you seeing that. Most sports books have it as a pretty much pickem  game which is surprising. I’d give Reno about a 5 point edge. 

do you even MWC board?

it's toonkee