Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAMO

is this really a tragedy???…lol

On 1/25/2023 at 10:01 PM, AztecAlien said:

What beatings are talking about? You mean from the same trolls that lurk and attack anyone that has different opinions other than theirs and the same thing you accuse me of? Don't care. You expect civility? Seems a little hypocritical. 

Interesting that my short non profanity response criticizing this toxic waste dump of a thread triggered another one of your multiple lectures. And yes, he believes what he is spewing. Guess you have been too focused on my posts to notice. Kinda weird. 

I'll pass on the help Dr.

Thanks anyway. 

you play like a bitch...lol

On 1/26/2023 at 1:01 AM, AztecAlien said:

What beatings are talking about? You mean from the same trolls that lurk and attack anyone that has different opinions other than theirs and do the same thing you accuse me of? Don't care. You expect civility? Seems a little hypocritical. 

Interesting that my short non profanity response criticizing this toxic waste dump of a thread triggered another one of your multiple lectures. And yes, he believes what he is spewing. Guess you have been too focused on my posts to notice. Kinda weird. 

I'll pass on the help Dr.

Thanks anyway. 

Did you really just see a thread laughing at some guys dying for doing extreme sports and say "but why isn't this thread about MEEEEEEE!?!?"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/26/2023 at 5:15 AM, happycamper said:

Did you really just see a thread laughing at some guys dying for doing extreme sports and say "but why isn't this thread about MEEEEEEE!?!?"

Did you just cover up the filth again? True colors right? 

On 1/26/2023 at 12:00 AM, Slapdad said:

To be fair, the OP was pretty classless. 

I thought so...but SAMO is a, um, unique individual.

But it's entertaining Gumbys like AA that keep me coming back to this board.

maxresdefault.jpg

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

On 1/26/2023 at 6:55 AM, RSF said:

I thought so...but SAMO is a, um, unique individual.

But it's entertaining Gumbys like AA that keep me coming back to this board.

maxresdefault.jpg

I got all day again troll. Will that make you look smart again and get some more board cred? I can help.  

On 1/26/2023 at 6:18 AM, AztecAlien said:

I feel like there's a lecture on the way about brotherly love. 

Not from me. I’m just back to point out that you haven’t stopped posting stupid shit and being a victim, and the resulting pile on you whine about will again be well deserved.

On 1/26/2023 at 7:33 AM, Posturedoc said:

Not from me. I’m just back to point out that you haven’t stopped posting stupid shit and being a victim, and the resulting pile on you whine about will again be well deserved.

I see that you're back. Do you need to talk to someone? My rates are outrageous though.  

On 1/25/2023 at 8:29 PM, SAMO said:

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/mogul-brothers-jon-and-tim-kinsley-killed-in-canada-avalanche/

…lol

really have no sympathy for rich assholes who die doing risky shit…lol would be like the papa Johns guy getting gored by a rhinoceros…lol

play stupid games…win stupid prizes…lol

the elements are a mother+++++er…lol

First of all, I'm not familiar with the Kinsley brothers, so unless there is some controversy or scandal that I'm not familiar with, is your hate for these guys based solely on the fact that they were rich and could afford to go helicopter skiing? 

Second...."play stupid games"??? Helicopter skiing? Come on. You could just as easily die in a car crash. 

Third, your overuse of the "lol" in every post is the real mother****er here. It's ridiculous. 

On 1/26/2023 at 8:36 AM, AztecAlien said:

Did you just cover up the filth again? True colors right? 

what do you think "cover up" means

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/26/2023 at 10:04 AM, AztecAlien said:

Oh boy, another lecture is coming. I can feel it. 

"oh man i didn't do the dishes and left my shoes in the middle of the floor and forgot to take out the trash. now totally unrelated my wife is stomping around the house. another lecture is coming i can feel it"

On 1/26/2023 at 8:06 AM, happycamper said:

"oh man i didn't do the dishes and left my shoes in the middle of the floor and forgot to take out the trash. now totally unrelated my wife is stomping around the house. another lecture is coming i can feel it"

You're not charging me for this right? 

On 1/26/2023 at 9:47 AM, Slapdad said:

First of all, I'm not familiar with the Kinsley brothers, so unless there is some controversy or scandal that I'm not familiar with, is your hate for these guys based solely on the fact that they were rich and could afford to go helicopter skiing? 

yeah i don't really get the angle there either but given the responses it was exceptionally effective bait

Second...."play stupid games"??? Helicopter skiing? Come on. You could just as easily die in a car crash. 

that is objectively inaccurate man. jumping out of a helicopter to ski on a mountain is far, far, far more likely to kill you. a huge part of it is the danger. if someone habitually drives 130 and crashes and kills themselves i don't think "what a tragic accident" i think "that's what happens when russian roulette is your favorite pastime" 

Third, your overuse of the "lol" in every post is the real mother****er here. It's ridiculous. 

lol

On 1/25/2023 at 6:29 PM, SAMO said:

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/mogul-brothers-jon-and-tim-kinsley-killed-in-canada-avalanche/

…lol

really have no sympathy for rich assholes who die doing risky shit…lol would be like the papa Johns guy getting gored by a rhinoceros…lol

play stupid games…win stupid prizes…lol

the elements are a mother+++++er…lol

yeah, it is a tragedy 

what makes them "assholes"?

On 1/26/2023 at 9:12 AM, happycamper said:

that is objectively inaccurate man. jumping out of a helicopter to ski on a mountain is far, far, far more likely to kill you. a huge part of it is the danger. if someone habitually drives 130 and crashes and kills themselves i don't think "what a tragic accident" i think "that's what happens when russian roulette is your favorite pastime" 

Data shows that since 2010, there were 10 deaths per million skier days from helicopter skiing (down from 85 per million in the 1970's), but U.S. statistics show that 117 per million die in car crashes, so I'm not sure what is objectively inaccurate about it. The point of helicopter skiing may be the danger for some, but its about unmarked powder for most. Heli-skiing is a highly regulated industry, but it isn't without its risks. Either way, count me among those who consider it poor taste to think it's some sort of comeuppance for being a risk-taker.  

On 1/26/2023 at 6:47 AM, Slapdad said:

If you talk as well as you write…nobody listens to you…lol

your elephant tears for the blades of glory brothers here is touching tho…lol