Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAMO

is this really a tragedy???…lol

On 1/26/2023 at 10:16 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

I meant hiking not skiing and hopefully getting dropped off deep in the woods means those types aren't there.  

And also, bring a gun.

Those small mountain planes are terrifying.  There is about 1 crash a summer here in Idaho attempting to pick up or drop off hikers/rafters.  I've done it twice and about shit myself each time.

On 1/26/2023 at 1:28 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Those small mountain planes are terrifying.  There is about 1 crash a summer here in Idaho attempting to pick up or drop off hikers/rafters.  I've done it twice and about shit myself each time.

The smaller the plane, the more terrified I get.  Not sure if a mountain plane is different than a puddle jumper, crop duster style, but I have been in small ones, and yes, I very much agree.  Hell, skydiving, there are times falling out feels safer than being in the plane.  :D

On 1/26/2023 at 1:46 PM, happycamper said:

the big picture is skiing is falling down a mountain but slow and heli skiing is using a helicopter cause normal falling down slow isn't fast enough or far enough

so

i don't see the angle of mocking their deaths

but i also don't see the angle of defending deaths during an extreme sport as worthy of remarking on

The real take away here is that you're obviously horrible at skiing or afraid to try it. On top of that, you don't even realize that heli-skiing in powder is usually much slower than most people ski at a resort. Stay home on the couch in your bubble wrap and stick that in your calculator. 

Extreme sport! Pah!

On 1/26/2023 at 4:09 PM, DestinFlPackfan said:

I officially feel dumber for reading this thread. 

Good day gents🥸

the real tragedy in all this is that this thread has 100+ replies…lol

amazing…lol

On 1/26/2023 at 2:58 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

The smaller the plane, the more terrified I get.  Not sure if a mountain plane is different than a puddle jumper, crop duster style, but I have been in small ones, and yes, I very much agree.  Hell, skydiving, there are times falling out feels safer than being in the plane.  :D

It's the way the wind comes down in those canyons man, it if +++++ING scary.  I will not do it again. 

On 1/26/2023 at 7:00 PM, SAMO said:

the real tragedy in all this is that this thread has 100+ replies…lol

amazing…lol

Actually, the real tragedy in all this was your dad not pulling out fast enough...lol

Pro Choice...lol 

On 1/26/2023 at 6:17 PM, AztecAlien said:

Actually, the real tragedy in all this was your dad not pulling out fast enough...lol

Pro Choice...lol 

still could have been viable even with pulling out tho…after all…you’re evidence that someone can jizz in a rusty can and still create a person…lol

On 1/26/2023 at 7:23 PM, SAMO said:

still could have been viable even with pulling out tho…after all…you’re evidence that someone can jizz in a rusty can and still create a person…lol

You're struggling...lol 

On 1/26/2023 at 5:25 PM, Slapdad said:

The real take away here is that you're obviously horrible at skiing or afraid to try it. On top of that, you don't even realize that heli-skiing in powder is usually much slower than most people ski at a resort. Stay home on the couch in your bubble wrap and stick that in your calculator. 

Extreme sport! Pah!

Lol i like skiing. It's still just slow falling down a mountain.  I love water parks and that's just climbing stairs and falling down with extra steps

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/26/2023 at 9:16 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

I meant hiking not skiing and hopefully getting dropped off deep in the woods means those types aren't there.  

And also, bring a gun.

I've driven through West Virginia multiple times and those types are always there, you stop at a rest area and you may possibly see kids walking around in potato sacks 

Also.... bring multiple guns. You might need all of them 

On 1/26/2023 at 6:03 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's the way the wind comes down in those canyons man, it if +++++ING scary.  I will not do it again. 

Man I used to have to fly in to Idaho Falls and I hated it every single time and that's probably nothing like those smaller places like Sun Valley. For some reason the one time I flew in to Twin wasn't so bad despite the plane only holding like 25 people 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 1/26/2023 at 12:06 PM, RSF said:

I've never been to a Star Trek convention.

And, let's be honest...an argument could be made that anybody who spends time on a message board is in need of getting...something.  😁😉

I'm having trouble finding the whole skit on youtube.  If you've never seen it, it's funny as hell.  Classic.

On 1/25/2023 at 7:18 PM, SAMO said:

No…lol

they have a bed of money to sleep on…lol

And if they were high flying businessmen…hookers were probably involved at one point or another…and it’s not like the family ever saw the dudes anyway…lol

the funeral will likely be the closest they’ve been to the dead dudes in years…lol

Find God before it's too late brotha. you're not lost yet

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 1/26/2023 at 8:05 PM, just_chris said:

I've driven through West Virginia multiple times and those types are always there, you stop at a rest area and you may possibly see kids walking around in potato sacks 

Also.... bring multiple guns. You might need all of them 

Man I used to have to fly in to Idaho Falls and I hated it every single time and that's probably nothing like those smaller places like Sun Valley. For some reason the one time I flew in to Twin wasn't so bad despite the plane only holding like 25 people 

Sun Valley?  That's fine but still nope for me.  Try flying into grandfathered strips in the Frank Church on a ranch!  NOOOOPE.  Never again.

On 1/26/2023 at 10:29 PM, SAMO said:

last time I found Jesus he was in my trunk coming home from Juarez…lol

Celebrating the death of two men who are someone's father, brother, or son out of some weird jealousy of their financial position is gross and it's bad for your soul--and regardless if you realize this now or later: your soul is the most important possession in this world. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

On 1/27/2023 at 8:11 AM, Rebels18 said:

Celebrating the death of two men who are someone's father, brother, or son out of some weird jealousy of their financial position is gross and it's bad for your soul--and regardless if you realize this now or later: your soul is the most important possession in this world. 

Ok jesus…lol

On 1/27/2023 at 8:11 AM, Rebels18 said:

I thought the vessel keeping the soul was the most possession in this world.  The soul would be important in the afterlife.  And if we celebrate bombings and killings of  people because of whatever reason (the wars and Go America, police gunning folks down, either side of the Covid issue, etc), we are so +++++ed.