Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAMO

is this really a tragedy???…lol

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/mogul-brothers-jon-and-tim-kinsley-killed-in-canada-avalanche/

Two brothers who together stood at the helm of one of Central Pennsylvania’s most prominent construction and real estate companies were killed in an avalanche while helicopter skiing in British Columbia, Canada, according to their family.

…lol

really have no sympathy for rich assholes who die doing risky shit…lol would be like the papa Johns guy getting gored by a rhinoceros…lol

play stupid games…win stupid prizes…lol

the elements are a mother+++++er…lol

Do you even feel bad for their Widows and Orphans ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/25/2023 at 6:31 PM, Spaztecs said:

No…lol

they have a bed of money to sleep on…lol

And if they were high flying businessmen…hookers were probably involved at one point or another…and it’s not like the family ever saw the dudes anyway…lol

the funeral will likely be the closest they’ve been to the dead dudes in years…lol

On 1/25/2023 at 9:56 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

That’s what happens when you choose the lowest bidder as a guide…

The guide is fine.  It's right there in the article.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/25/2023 at 7:31 PM, Spaztecs said:

What's the matter? Thought he was one of your board chums. Emphasis on chum. 

On 1/25/2023 at 8:08 PM, AztecAlien said:

What's the matter? Thought he was one of your board chums. Emphasis on chum. 

This forum is only in lockstep when dealing with boobs who don’t understand its culture and/or post boatloads of stupid. Chew on that for a bit.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:04 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

If I were going to backcountry ski I’d have one of those floating avalanche backpacks. They’re like 600 bucks. 

+++++ing rich people being cheap biting them in the ass…lol

like I said…maximizing efficiencies can be a mother+++++er…lol

On 1/25/2023 at 8:02 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Looks like they “stiffed” him.

i imagine it was probably like that episode of the Simpsons where homer becomes a spokesman for powerbars and gets abandoned on Everest by the sherpas who were dragging him up…lol

On 1/25/2023 at 9:37 PM, Posturedoc said:

This forum is only in lockstep when dealing with boobs who don’t understand its culture and/or post boatloads of stupid. Chew on that for a bit.

Nice culture that you support while giving lectures on civility. Save it. 

On 1/25/2023 at 8:44 PM, AztecAlien said:

Nice culture that you support while giving lectures on civility. Save it. 

You ignored my good advice. I feel no guilt pointing out that you’re a boob. You go on weekly binges lobbing profanities at anybody who challenges your “thoughts” and generally posting and acting like a hurt middle schooler. Why would anybody here feel the need to be civil to somebody like that? 

On 1/25/2023 at 10:07 PM, Posturedoc said:

You ignored my good advice. I feel no guilt pointing out that you’re a boob. You go on weekly binges lobbing profanities at anybody who challenges your “thoughts” and generally posting and acting like a hurt middle schooler. Why would anybody here feel the need to be civil to somebody like that? 

And your cool with someone who starts a thread celebrating two brothers dying who he doesn't know that left behind family members. Where's your lecture on that? It's a culture thing right Mr. Humanitarian? 

On 1/25/2023 at 9:14 PM, AztecAlien said:

And you’re cool with someone who starts a thread celebrating two brothers dying who he doesn't know that left behind family members. It's a culture thing right Mr. Humanitarian? 

I haven’t commented on Samo’s troll OP. I don’t know if he actually believes what he’s expressed in this thread, but I do know he enjoys getting reactions from guys like you.

I specifically respond to your post whining (again) about how your feels are still hurt because many other posters called out your righteous outrage! at another post+topic that upset you. You like to call out other posters yet you’re easily upset when your call outs are answered and make you look dumb. This is a bad combination and is even worse because you don’t appear able to learn from the repeat beat downs you suffer here. 

Do you require further clarification? I’m here to help.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:45 PM, Posturedoc said:

I haven’t commented on Samo’s troll OP. I don’t know if he actually believes what he’s expressed in this thread, but I do know he enjoys getting reactions from guys like you.

I specifically respond to your post whining (again) about how your feels are still hurt because many other posters called out your righteous outrage! at another post+topic that upset you. You like to call out other posters yet you’re easily upset when your call outs are answered and make you look dumb. This is a bad combination and is even worse because you don’t appear able to learn from the repeat beat downs you suffer here. 

To be fair, the OP was pretty classless. 

On 1/25/2023 at 10:45 PM, Posturedoc said:

What beatings are talking about? You mean from the same trolls that lurk and attack anyone that has different opinions other than theirs and do the same thing you accuse me of? Don't care. You expect civility? Seems a little hypocritical. 

Interesting that my short non profanity response criticizing this toxic waste dump of a thread triggered another one of your multiple lectures. And yes, he believes what he is spewing. Guess you have been too focused on my posts to notice. Kinda weird. 

I'll pass on the help Dr.

Thanks anyway.