Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Cue next Right Wing / Fox News OUTRAGE !!!!!!!!!!

On 1/25/2023 at 6:46 PM, just_chris said:

I'm an old man so I remember Andy Kaufman being committed to the bit with Jerry Lawler, it has to be a bit There is no way some soft numpty like that guy could really truly think he's some hard dude. 

I think it is a bit but not for comedy. He’s grifting. Shamelessness pays.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:55 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I think it is a bit but not for comedy. He’s grifting. Shamelessness pays.

Yup... like that silk or ruby whichever one didn't die, body isn't even cold yet and she was asking for money from suckers. My first thought is these 2 have to be worth at the bare minimum a few hundred thousand dollars and that's probably selling them short and she's asking for money? The sad thing is we both know someone who lives paycheck to paycheck sent them money and now has to scrounge up to pay their bills. I wish I had the horrible person in me to do it because I know the people I grew up with and let's just say barely graduating high school would be an understatement for some of them 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Fox initially fell for the A&W joke.

They later edited their web article to say it was a joke.

But the Fox follower comments between the initial report and the corrected update are still under the article. Lots to laugh at there.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/aw-root-beer-puts-pants-polarizing-mascot-bear-rooty-pants-mms-pauses-spokescandies

On 1/25/2023 at 4:55 PM, son of a gun said:

I'm just waiting for when they get their panties in a wad over black face being long canceled because "its woke".

Admit it, its only a matter of time.

It's definitely already happened. Pretty sure Megyn Kelly was behind it

On 1/25/2023 at 7:19 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Fox initially fell for the A&W joke.

They later edited their web article to say it was a joke.

But the Fox follower comments between the initial report and the corrected update are still under the article. Lots to laugh at there.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/aw-root-beer-puts-pants-polarizing-mascot-bear-rooty-pants-mms-pauses-spokescandies

Being outraged about nonsense that literally anybody who has a life doesn't care about is their mantra. It sells for sure and it pisses a lot of mediocre white people off. I mean come on... imagine being so upset about a freaking cartoon bear putting on pants? 

On 1/26/2023 at 7:50 PM, just_chris said:

Being outraged about nonsense that literally anybody who has a life doesn't care about is their mantra. It sells for sure and it pisses a lot of mediocre white people off. I mean come on... imagine being so upset about a freaking cartoon bear putting on pants? 

I agree. But there seemed to be an outrage and a push for cartoon characters to put on pants. Both sides are out of control. Do you think they can start worrying about something else and help struggling Americans? Next cartoon up. 

On 1/26/2023 at 7:06 PM, AztecAlien said:

I agree. But there seemed to be an outrage and a push for cartoon characters to put on pants. Both sides are out of control. Do you think they can worry about something else and help struggling Americans? Next cartoon up. 

Anyone who also pushed for a cartoon character to wear pants is also a moron 

I grew up watching Bugs Bunny dress up like a girl bunny despite him being completely naked as a male, Donald Duck wear a shirt but no pants meanwhile Goofy had a full outfit on and turned out perfectly fine. Don't even get me started on Pac Man and Mrs Pac Man

On 1/26/2023 at 7:10 PM, just_chris said:

Anyone who also pushed for a cartoon character to wear pants is also a moron 

I grew up watching Bugs Bunny dress up like a girl bunny despite him being completely naked as a male, Donald Duck wear a shirt but no pants meanwhile Goofy had a full outfit on and turned out perfectly fine. Don't even get me started on Pac Man and Mrs Pac Man

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 1/26/2023 at 7:06 PM, AztecAlien said:

I agree. But there seemed to be an outrage and a push for cartoon characters to put on pants. Both sides are out of control. Do you think they can start worrying about something else and help struggling Americans? Next cartoon up. 

It is reminiscent of the old Hays Code era. They went after animated characters back then.

In 1931, Time Magazine reported "Motion Picture Producers & Distributors of America last week announced that, because of complaints of many censor boards, the famed udder of the cow in the Mickey Mouse cartoons was now banned. Cows in Mickey Mouse or other cartoon pictures in the future will have small or invisible udders quite unlike the gargantuan organ whose antics of late have shocked some and convulsed other of Mickey Mouse's patrons."

https://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,741079-1,00.html

On 1/26/2023 at 7:50 PM, just_chris said:

Well, Tucker Carlson threw a bitch fit about the green M&M having a slight redesign.

On 1/27/2023 at 5:48 AM, son of a gun said:

Well, Tucker Carlson threw a bitch fit about the green M&M having a slight redesign.

Well someone had to throw a bitch fit at Mars Inc. in order for them to change a M&M to gender nuetral. Who do you think that was? Hint-It's Not Tucker Carlson. Was it you? 

On 1/24/2023 at 8:05 PM, Slapdad said:

I love the irony of a thread about the next GOP outrage on a board where 90% of the posts are liberals and their outrage. Well done!

Hey, you haven't seen liberal outrage on here!  You know when we are pissed when we put on our antifa outfits and start burning down buildings.  

Riot Gang Up GIF by Downton Abbey

Posted Image

On 1/26/2023 at 9:06 PM, AztecAlien said:

Yeah, while some cartoon characters are doing "woke" liberal shit like putting on pants...others are doing right wing shit like joining the daughters of the confederacy to preserve confederate monuments and their heritage.  We have to look at both sides of cartoon extremism:

image.png.252314678b1be12f292506cbb5b1cbc2.png

Posted Image

On 1/27/2023 at 5:59 PM, azgreg said:

Even funnier when you consider they've been around for almost 2 years.  Not so much as a murmur either way until now.  Some people are just slow.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:02 PM, AztecAlien said:

Well someone had to throw a bitch fit at Mars Inc. in order for them to change a M&M to gender nuetral. Who do you think that was? Hint-It's Not Tucker Carlson. Was it you? 

They changed the footwear on one of the females, Mr. Wizard (or do you prefer gender neutral?) And tied the shoelaces of another.

A year ago.

Sheesh...some people are slow.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Roughly 1.5 million people in the U.S. identify as transgender or non binary with a population of 332 million. That's around .45 percent. The LGBTQ community makes about 5 percent of the population.

Evidently, less than a half of a percentage of the population is running this country.