Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gonzagafan2021

Will Time Travel ever be possible?

On 1/22/2023 at 11:41 PM, retrofade said:

I figured you'd go back and prevent Netflix from existing, this ending the streaming wars before they started. By a few years anyway. 

Netflix began as a video rental service though, except you ordered it through the mail, and returned it after a month or so.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:08 AM, son of a gun said:

Netflix began as a video rental service though, except you ordered it through the mail, and returned it after a month or so.

Oh I'm well aware of that. I was an early subscriber to the service. It doesn't change the fact that taking Amazon out would at least delay the advent of streaming. 

On 1/22/2023 at 7:34 PM, grandjean87 said:

I'd reverse time to bring back cable TV. 

Better yet, go back and skip cable, go right to streaming.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:02 PM, AztecSU said:

Perfect thread topic for OP. Once you figure this out you get the pre 2010 Big12 back and stop streaming from happening. Good shit. 

I do like the idea of the pac 16 and the b12 dying out. It's just that the original proposal didn't have Utah. So I would've made it the pac 18 and had Utah, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Colorado, and then finally Kansas 

On 1/23/2023 at 11:08 AM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

I do like the idea of the pac 16 and the b12 dying out. It's just that the original proposal didn't have Utah. So I would've made it the pac 18 and had Utah, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Colorado, and then finally Kansas 

Somewhere in the multiverse that conference exists and is thriving

On 1/23/2023 at 9:50 AM, IanforHeisman said:

I think Einsteins belief made the most sense. Time travel forward may be possible, but not backwards.

Let me guess the gist...travel as fast as you can to slow your relative time to a crawl while the world outside your space ships continues at the same pace. It's bizarre and lonesome if it even works. Movies like Planet of the Apes comes to mind. 

On 1/23/2023 at 1:05 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

Isn't that an oxymoron, like "Gonzaga University?"

Nah...its not an oxymoron because Gonzaga doesn't exist.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.