Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

New Mexico @ Nevada

Stop it Lobos fans… WE CHOKED! Take the cherry colored glasses off and call it what it was! Up 5 and can’t get the ball in? Pathetic! On the AFA game!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 1/23/2023 at 9:36 PM, TopLobo said:

About as often as every other team in this shithole of a conference. And don't start bragging about a single S16 in the MWC because literally no one cares.

You said all you care about is the dance which I guess is how you remembered the run so well. Nobody can remember New Mexico’s last win in the dance.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:49 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

You said all you care about is the dance which I guess is how you remembered the run so well. Nobody can remember New Mexico’s last win in the dance.

Getting to the S16 isn't a "run" lmao. It's winning two games. No team in this conference, besides your big brothers UNLV, have ever made an actual run.

On 1/23/2023 at 9:48 PM, fbpack said:

What would of happened if Pitino never called a timeout the refs we’re  not going to stop it to review they only did because of the timeout

They don't review it if he doesn't call timeout. Crazy.

On 1/23/2023 at 9:52 PM, TopLobo said:

Getting to the S16 isn't a "run" lmao. It's winning two games. No team in this conference, besides your big brothers UNLV, have ever made an actual run.

The NCAA credits say otherwise. Gotta go back more than a decade to find a sing Lobo win the the big dance. March must be hard for you every year.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:55 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

The NCAA credits say otherwise. Gotta go back more than a decade to find a sing Lobo win the the big dance. March must be hard for you every year.

I had to go look up the 2018 season because I had completely forgotten who you guys made your prestigious run against. I'm guessing everyone else forgot too.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:01 PM, TopLobo said:

I had to go look up the 2018 season because I had completely forgotten who you guys made your prestigious run against. I'm guessing everyone else forgot too.

Texas and Cincinnati are no Harvard I’ll give you that.

On 1/23/2023 at 11:06 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lobo fans not handling this well.  They could learn a lesson about class from Boise fans and their players and especially coach, Leon "the Loved" Rice.  Classiest guy in the MWC, hands down.

steve-carell.gif

On 1/23/2023 at 10:07 PM, TopLobo said:

Yes I blame your dog shit coaches for that one.

They seem to do well against the Long Beach State’s, Montana’s, and New Mexico’s of the world.

I never understood the shit talking about storming the court/field.  It's a sign of respect for the program they beat, makes a memorable impression on recruits and the players and students get to celebrate together, they love it.

Wyoming storming the court, what, 3 times last season was one of the coolest things about that fun season.

JMO.