Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

New Mexico @ Nevada

On 1/20/2023 at 11:04 PM, Lobonado said:

Quick turnaround. Nevada will be rested and ready. I'm sure Alford and Noodles will want to win this one real bad.

Nevada will be favored, but if House and Mashburn are hitting shots it could go either way.

I don’t know, we’ll probably be 2 or 3 point dogs with my best guess. 

kat.jpg

On 1/20/2023 at 10:48 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Lobos, the t-shirts are already on the seats for Monday night. I’m hearing you can expect at least 10,000 loud crazy fans. Looking forward to it. 

B7627829-B6AE-4392-B29F-12096773C120.jpeg.7cb8525ee3cad3dc4776f811fae7d1c7.jpeg

i wish there was going to be 10,000+ but almost zero chance of that.  And it’s a BYOS game. 

4374037E-A121-4E4B-BC8B-1E3254AF0E50.jpeg

On 1/21/2023 at 6:21 AM, mikexom said:

I hate Alford for leaving and I hate effin POS Neal and his whelp Cullen for staying.

Blame our players for Noodles. They all threatened to leave if he wasn't hired, which set us back almost a decade.

On 1/21/2023 at 11:59 AM, TopLobo said:

Blame our players for Noodles. They all threatened to leave if he wasn't hired, which set us back almost a decade.

Which led to this gem. Epic, Epic, Epic game...

I almost forgot about this game (not really, I watch it annually)

On 1/21/2023 at 12:34 PM, UofNPackFan said:

Jordan Caroline did nothing wrong, ever.

Charlie Tooley’s ice cold “eff it, let’s try” 3 always cracks me up. It just wasn’t your night Lobos.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Busy short week for Noodles. . .

Picking up Alford's dry cleaning 

Refilling Alford's Rogaine subscription 

Keeping Alford's mistress away from Alford's wife (allegedly). 

Readjusting the perpetual stick of arrogance and entitlement lodged firmly up Alford's ass.

On 1/21/2023 at 9:09 PM, PTR said:

Busy short week for Noodles. . .

Picking up Alford's dry cleaning 

Refilling Alford's Rogaine subscription 

Keeping Alford's mistress away from Alford's wife (allegedly). 

Readjusting the perpetual stick of arrogance and entitlement lodged firmly up Alford's ass.

Don't forget petitioning the NCAA to get Cullen a Covid year.

On 1/21/2023 at 12:59 PM, TopLobo said:

I really wanted Andy Enfield at that time. He had just lead Florida Gulf Coast to the S16. I sent emails, I called the Sports Animal. Nobody listened to me. I was the guy who started the Fire Noodle thread on this board!!!

a white out! Students back! I'm going! Mon 6:00PM PST Game on CBSSN

Join us on Monday night as your UNDEFEATED at home Nevada Men's Basketball team takes on New Mexico. Tickets start at only $10 when using promo code WHITEOUT. Be sure to wear WHITE and be LOUD!

cerified_Subarus.jpg

I hope UNM doesn't try another 'White Out' in the Pit again! It looked like a casting call for gansta's, in a new upcoming episode of 'Breaking Bad' called 'Vatos y' Cholas'...Yikes! I never realized that for many Lobos fans, the only white shirts we have, are wife beaters... and matching bandanas!😆

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 1/21/2023 at 1:34 PM, UofNPackFan said:

Great game. One game I don’t watch annually is the undefeated number 6 ranked Nevada game against UNM at the Pit in 2019. I got some VIP seats from a UNM regent and brought my sons to watch a UNM blowout revenge game.