Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Rank Em

On 1/20/2023 at 12:39 PM, ltcpilot said:

Maybe you could show me a few of them scoring droughts and some 'ice cold 3-point shooting' tomorrow night?  GO FALCONS 

I'm glad we got AF twice early in the conference season. Your young team is very well coached as is ours but your team is also very disciplined which our veteran unit is not.

Watch out, MWC, in a couple years AF is going to compete for the conference title.

On 1/22/2023 at 9:50 AM, PTR said:

I could actually see any combination of Boise, UNM, or SDSU winning a game or even two. Obviously it depends on individual match-ups. Aztecs can grind teams down defensively and win those ugly low scoring 64-58 type games that are common early in the tourney. UNM can score the ball in multiple ways with multiple players. Front court depth and wing length size is a concern. Boise has shooters, size, and can grind defensively. Out of those three, honestly, I think Boise is probably the best equipped for tourney play, but so much is matchups and a bit of luck. 

The big gray cloud hanging over the head of Boise State is the Broncos have never won a game in the dance (at least to my knowledge). My limited experience with watching the Lobos is you've hit the nail on the head. As to SDSU, I've never felt so perplexed by our team's possible chances. As you say, it will probably mostly depend on matchups and I'll add to that how Matt Bradley is shooting. Could win two with the depth and experience this team has but OTOH, could lose to a big underdog in the first game with their lack of discipline.

On 1/22/2023 at 12:00 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

I'm glad we got AF twice early in the conference season. Your young team is very well coached as is ours but your team is also very disciplined which our veteran unit is not.

Watch out, MWC, in a couple years AF is going to compete for the conference title.

Thank you sir indeed we are. Big thing is will they all stay together in this freshman and sophomore class. Transfer portal sucks especially when you're an Academy team and fan... You can see players leave but never come in

GO FALCONS 

..GO FALCONS..

Top Dawgs:

Los Lobos - Bend the Knee

Football Celebrate GIF by Major League Soccer

Contenders:

Boise and SUDS.

A distant Level three: Utags, Sparty, Pack

Bottom of the Barrel.

I'm not going to name Names.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/22/2023 at 4:01 PM, Spaztecs said:

Top Dawgs:

Los Lobos - Bend the Knee

Football Celebrate GIF by Major League Soccer

Contenders:

Boise and SUDS.

A distant Level three: Utags, Sparty, Pack

Bottom of the Barrel.

I'm not going to name Names.

Tourney is gonna be lit. 

On 1/22/2023 at 4:04 PM, PTR said:

Tourney is gonna be lit. 

The Aztecs will be in the Final. They always are. It's a matter of whether they can win it.

Right now it's a three way toss-up for the Title and Champioship with Boise and New Mexico.

Still a lot of ball to be played.

B)

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor