Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The George Santos saga drags on

On 1/21/2023 at 11:55 AM, AztecAlien said:

The number are the same in several polls. The overwhelming majority including most parents do not agree with you or the parrot. Let the kids be kids, develop and figure it out for themselves.  

Is your avatar in honor of today, national squirrel appreciation day?

On 1/21/2023 at 11:55 AM, AztecAlien said:

The numbers are the same in several polls. The overwhelming majority including most parents do not agree with you or the parrot. Let the kids be kids, develop and figure it out for themselves.  

I was just pointing out that Trafalgar’s recent election polls were dog shit. 

On 1/21/2023 at 1:03 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

Is your avatar in honor of today, national squirrel appreciation day?

Just looked it up. Was unaware of that. Good reason to be celebrate. Thanks for the info. 🐿 

On 1/21/2023 at 1:21 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

I was just pointing out that Trafalgar’s recent election polls were dog shit. 

Not familiar with Trafagar. I'm also in the group that believes that young children and adolescents are going through so much hormonally that parents need to let the kids be kids. I'm also not anti LGBTQ, but believe some of their agendas are going too far. Most Americans agree. 

On 1/21/2023 at 12:18 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I think most people are smart enough and grounded enough to see an unscientific fad in too many cases when they see one because most doctors certainly do and are against it. Blocking hormones leading to permanent physical damage to their bodies leads to terrible health problems as an adult. When you don’t have your health, you have nothing. You might have your preferred gender, but it doesn’t matter when you’re miserable and sick. You’re nuts. 

No, they and you no nothing about the topic but scare tactics. So, in order to feel comfortable about your position you deny the realities of Teen Mental Health issues and Teen suicide because of this Topic.

The world is changing and you Never Nancies refuse to see it simply because it's icky.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/21/2023 at 12:32 PM, Nevada Convert said:

No matter how much you want to push your crazy agenda, there’s one entity that’s impossible to convince, force or cave from threat of cancellation. That’s Mother Nature. Each biological human body is born a certain way and requires what it needs in hormones to develop correctly, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You either give it what it needs or pay the dire consequences. It could care less about identity politics. 

We are all female at conception. Who's to say in several day period when male x chromosomes are supposed to be assigned, only some do.

What about hermaphrodites? Their parents/doctors have to make birthday decisions which genitalia to keep or remove ?

You obviously only care about your personal comfort zone and only research that data.

I wouldn't want to be your kid and suffer from gender identity issues.

Americans Mayor

On 1/21/2023 at 1:29 PM, AztecAlien said:

Not familiar with Trafagar. I'm also in the group that believes that young children and adolescents are going through so much hormonally that parents need to let the kids be kids. I'm also not anti LGBTQ, but believe some of the agendas are going too far. Most Americans agree. 

How about letting the parents, docs, therapists, and kids figure it out without a whole lot of negative societal pressure that only cares about their personal fee fees and not what's best for the kid ?

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh 

Americans Mayor

On 1/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, Spaztecs said:

How about letting the parents, docs, therapists, and kids figure it out without a whole lot of negative societal pressure that only cares about their personal fee fees and not what's best for the kid ?

Just Saying Come On GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh 

How about you pull your head out of your GQP certified ass? 

kat.jpg

On 1/21/2023 at 1:34 PM, Spaztecs said:

We are all female at conception. Who's to say in several day period when male x chromosomes are supposed to be assigned, only some do.

What about hermaphrodites? Their parents/doctors have to make birthday decisions which genitalia to keep or remove ?

You obviously only care about your personal comfort zone and only research that data.

I wouldn't want to be your kid and suffer from gender identity issues.

I wouldn’t want you to be on the Aztec cheerleader selection committee. 

A323DEDF-949F-4C4F-8FA3-EE0A12539C98.jpeg.23afd4b5e37d95a1881e9d30102e4112.jpeg

kat.jpg

As an escape I sometimes watch old TV shows from the 1960s and 1970s. Fun to go back to my childhood and laugh about things I watched back then.

Watching them also reminds me that we still fight the same culture wars people were fighting about 50 years ago.

For example, this thread reminds me of a Carol Burnett Show episode I saw a few weeks ago. All of the debate about gender is nothing new.

I can't find it as a youtube clip, but at this Tubi link go to about the 13:45 mark and watch the next one minute or so of that sketch. The episode is from Feb 23, 1970, over 50 years ago.
http://tubitv.com/tv-shows/531169/s03-e21-s3-e21-pat-carroll-jack-jones

On 1/21/2023 at 2:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I wouldn’t want you to be on the Aztec cheerleader selection committee. 

A323DEDF-949F-4C4F-8FA3-EE0A12539C98.jpeg.23afd4b5e37d95a1881e9d30102e4112.jpeg

Isn't she Mahvalous !

I'll bet your one jealous puppy.

Americans Mayor

On 1/21/2023 at 12:02 AM, Nevada Convert said:

The % of Americans that agree with this statement:

“A person's gender is determined at birth.”

54% 2017
56% 2021
60% 2022

At that pace:

65% 2023
72% 2024

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna35560

Well this pretty much shows how stupid the majority of Americans truly are.  While a persons gender is determined at birth for the vast majority of us, sadly some poor children are born with amorphous sexuality and may have a mix of parts.   For those kids and parents such a situation is tragic enough without right wing politicians with zero ethical compass trying to make political hay out of it.  

On 1/18/2023 at 2:40 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Kitara Ravache !!!!! 

I have a close friend who would give you the shirt off his back to help you. But he tells tale tells this like this guy. 

His stories are fairly entertaining. No one calls him out. Because what’s the point we all know everything he says is BS. Maybe Santos is an amazing dude with the same problem. Since he is a MAGA republican I give him a break. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Santostein is now claiming he acted with Uma Thurman in the Hannah Montana movie.

The problem is, Uma was never in those movies.

This is looking more and more like a modern day version of Walter Mitty.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-santos-appears-claimed-acted-063551586.html

Americans Mayor

The Santos campaign filed amended FEC documents that it has a new Treasurer.

But that person said they never agreed to be the campaign Treasurer.

Now there is a question of who used the campaign log-in credentials because they digitally signed the documents as the person who says he did not agree to be the new treasurer.

Digitally signing someone's name on FEC documents without their consent and permission. The Santos saga continues.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/santos-lists-new-treasurer-claims-doesnt-work-congressman/story

On 1/25/2023 at 10:19 PM, FresnoFacts said:

The Santos campaign filed amended FEC documents that it has a new Treasurer.

But that person said they never agreed to be the campaign Treasurer.

Now there is a question of who used the campaign log-in credentials because they digitally signed the documents as the person who says he did not agree to be the new treasurer.

Digitally signing someone's name on FEC documents without their consent and permission. The Santos saga continues.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/santos-lists-new-treasurer-claims-doesnt-work-congressman/story

The money trail in the campaign is going to be what gets him.  The lies and stories aren't really a crime.  Republicans aren't going to do anything about him.  The civil scams and ponzi schemes might bear fruit, but I think it's going to be where he got the money for the campaign that is the smoking gun.