Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Max Rice would be the best player for Wyoming right now. Discuss.

Max Rice > Maldo.

Most underrated MWC player in recent history vs the most overrated.  Most dogged on player because he is white and the coaches son vs the player that has never recovered from Kigab taking his will to even dribble out of the game 3 strait times.

Max is better on offense and defense.  Maldo is mistake machine, Max is a sniper who takes care of the ball.  Max knows how to help his team win, Maldo knows how to put up stats even if it makes his team worse.

@slappy thoughts on Max Rice being a way better baller, not even close either, than any of those LA transfers you brought in?  I know you said if he was in our top 7 it meant Boise was in huge trouble.  

If Wyoming had a Max Rice they might not have put up the most pathetic performance in conference to date.  Maldo was a product of Ike and small unathletic guards.  Period.  So glad he is not on Boise States roster, we would be forced to start that clown.

On 1/17/2023 at 10:27 PM, ph90702 said:

Max Rice is a d-bag (like father, like son), but he’s actually pretty solid.

Rafael Nadal is in trouble!  UCLA tennis ftw!

Every team needs a Max Rice.  I agree.  He comes of really douchey.  I don't think I would enjoy hanging out with him.  But holy shit this team filled with nice guys needs that fire.  He makes his opponents worse because he +++++s with their head and ego and talks.  LOVE IT.

And he is backing it up this season.  Maldo could only wish and pray he was as good at basketball as Max Rice is this year.  

On 1/17/2023 at 10:49 PM, soupslam1 said:

HMHB you’re a shit disturber. Lol. I’ll give you Max was amazing tonight. 

Reality is though that Max is far and away better than anybody on Wyoming's roster able to play right now and that Maldo is a mistake machine, joke.  Jeebus that dude is a bag of suck.  Wyoming will improve without him.

I said last year that Wyoming only had two high end threats and Maldo was not one of em.  Ike and Jeffries made that team what it was.

Max is actually really cool.  He's a competitor though and he tries to get into your head in a game.    Truly would be a blast to go golfing with or have a beer with.

And really, HMHB the lack of respect isn't because he's white.  He was seen as a plodder, a one dimensional roster player.  Last year cemented that reputation because he was so messed up from surgery and recovery.   Now he's proving he's a complete player on both ends.  He defended a great shooter in Lucas last night and kept him below his norm.

This year with a herniated disc he's proving he's a stud.  And he's coming back for his covid year.

On 1/17/2023 at 10:13 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Max Rice > Maldo.

Most underrated MWC player in recent history vs the most overrated.  Most dogged on player because he is white and the coaches son vs the player that has never recovered from Kigab taking his will to even dribble out of the game 3 strait times.

Max is better on offense and defense.  Maldo is mistake machine, Max is a sniper who takes care of the ball.  Max knows how to help his team win, Maldo knows how to put up stats even if it makes his team worse.

@slappy thoughts on Max Rice being a way better baller, not even close either, than any of those LA transfers you brought in?  I know you said if he was in our top 7 it meant Boise was in huge trouble.  

If Wyoming had a Max Rice they might not have put up the most pathetic performance in conference to date.  Maldo was a product of Ike and small unathletic guards.  Period.  So glad he is not on Boise States roster, we would be forced to start that clown.

Just seeing this.  Watched Boise get spanked by the Aztecs this weekend.  Not sure if you are serious or not.  But Max is a decent role player in this conference.   If you are asking him to win a game you are in trouble.  He logs enough minutes that it could happen from time to time.  But not every night.  But basketball IQ has never been your strength.  I guess I feel the same about your football knowledge as well.  But you are a smallish man that likely never played high school sports. 

Max Rice > Maldo.

The player you love to hate… unless he’s on your squad. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Max Rice > Maldo.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

On 2/5/2023 at 10:23 AM, slappy said:

Just seeing this.  Watched Boise get spanked by the Aztecs this weekend.  Not sure if you are serious or not.  But Max is a decent role player in this conference.   If you are asking him to win a game you are in trouble.  He logs enough minutes that it could happen from time to time.  But not every night.  But basketball IQ has never been your strength.  I guess I feel the same about your football knowledge as well.  But you are a smallish man that likely never played high school sports. 

...dumbass...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 2/5/2023 at 10:23 AM, slappy said:

State record holder actually.

Max would be the best player on your shitty roster lol

On 2/5/2023 at 12:01 PM, Someone Else said:

Just for fun... HS?  what sport?  What state?

Betting man here so I would guess cross country type.  No possible way state records or all state type athlete in baseball football or basketball.

you kidding me. 

On 2/5/2023 at 8:30 PM, slappy said:

Betting man here so I would guess cross country type.  No possible way state records or all state type athlete in baseball football or basketball.

you kidding me. 

Bump.  Also way to list sports without state record holders.

MAC RIIIICE!!!!