Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Air Force offensive lineman Hunter Brown dies at 21 after 'medical emergency'

On 1/11/2023 at 1:26 PM, Aztec1984 said:

Unfortunately, I don't trust the government to tell the truth. In fact, it has been shown that they have worked to censor those questioning the safety of these shots.

Well I can certainly tell you the vaccination uptake was a helluva lot different, and that undoubtedly made the vaccination much more effective. When the smallpox vaccination became available, everyone in my entire neighborhood lined up outside the elementary school cafeteria on the appointed date and got it all once. No one thought of not getting it, but of course many people had seen the effects of polio.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 1/11/2023 at 5:43 PM, TCU Robert said:

Anecdotally, does anyone known anyone personally that has dropped dead all of sudden?  I mean, outside of the news.

I haven't heard of anything where I live.  Mostly just old people dying, or younger people with cancer or drug issues.

Since most of us actually get to know how our friends die, no.  The "sudden/in their sleep/unknown" deaths of my friends 40 or under have all been eventually disclosed by their families to be things like enlarged heart, drugs, or suicide.  Privacy from the family leads to conspiracy sometimes.  

On 1/11/2023 at 5:43 PM, TCU Robert said:

Anecdotally, does anyone known anyone personally that has dropped dead all of sudden?  I mean, outside of the news.

I haven't heard of anything where I live.  Mostly just old people dying, or younger people with cancer or drug issues.

It happened to some kid when i was in HS. But that was in 2001 and not 2022. Barely made a small mention in the local newspapers. If it had happened in ‘22, I’m sure it would be blasted on social media and national TV to meet the new narrative. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 1/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, fanhood said:

Rather, it took a few minutes for someone to advocate for the scientific method of asking questions and testing hypothesis.

imagine a society to where the people are so pursued from a long questions, and always comply or parrot the orthodoxy.

I was thinking about his family and the fact that as soon as AFA announced it on social media the announcement feed filled with anti-vax comments and memes.

I'm sure the family would have preferred sympathy within minutes of the announcement instead of that.

But hey, don't think about their sorrow. It does not matter because of questions first and hypothesis. No time to grieve and express sympathy in today's world.

I don't understand why we are not allowed to ask if their is a link between the sudden deaths and the vaccine. Having an answer to this question is  good for society. If it is not linked then public confidence is restored. If there is a link , find a way to help those that are at risk. To me this is all it comes down to. Critical thinking is not spreading a conspiracy it's simply human nature to be curious and to look for answers. I would rather research it and be called crazy then continue to let people pass away if there is a link.  

Let's put it this way.

The social media comments on the AFA death announcements were so bad, a few hours after announcing the death the Academy added a statement to its social media:

"Please respect Cadet Brown’s family, friends, classmates and teammates during this very difficult time and refrain from posting unfounded accusations or speculation."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=545619694280783&set=a.220546270121462&type=3&theater

But instead of respecting that request, the remarks continued and in some cases worsened.

There was not questioning of the cause, instead people were attacking the military, the Academy, the government, and each other about vaccines and vaccine requirements.

People's minds were made up about what/who to blame. They were not waiting for an investigation or autopsy about this individual death.

Sad commentary about our society that so many have no respect or concern about Brown's family and friends and their feelings at this time.

On 1/12/2023 at 10:39 AM, Wyoming Tight End said:

I don't understand why we are not allowed to ask if their is a link between the sudden deaths and the vaccine. Having an answer to this question is  good for society. If it is not linked then public confidence is restored. If there is a link , find a way to help those that are at risk. To me this is all it comes down to. Critical thinking is not spreading a conspiracy it's simply human nature to be curious and to look for answers. I would rather research it and be called crazy then continue to let people pass away if there is a link.  

This line of logic is flawed.  There has not been an autopsy report released, so there is absolutely nothing to go on at this time.  "Why can't we ask questions" is the lazy way of justifying at the very least admitting stupidity and more likely just being a ++++ injecting conspiracy before the deceased has had a single medical report released on COD.  If someone immediately goes "why aren't we talking about fentanyl/COVID/suicide", they too would be a ++++.  How about wait until a report before we go on about the fad conspiracy of the day?

On 1/12/2023 at 12:33 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

This line of logic is flawed.  There has not been an autopsy report released, so there is absolutely nothing to go on at this time.  "Why can't we ask questions" is the lazy way of justifying at the very least admitting stupidity and more likely just being a ++++ injecting conspiracy before the deceased has had a single medical report released on COD.  If someone immediately goes "why aren't we talking about fentanyl/COVID/suicide", they too would be a ++++.  How about wait until a report before we go on about the fad conspiracy of the day?

image.png.9de2eebd88eeb10f82471556b98bad71.png 

On 1/11/2023 at 1:35 PM, happycamper said:

If you don't trust the government to tell the truth, how do you know that prior vaccines worked? 

Well, because I have never had polio of smallpox. Can't speak to the other popular childhood diseases because I had the measles, mumps and chickenpox. and have natural immunity. Had Covid too. Symptoms were like a typical head cold those fatigue more like the flu. I now have natural immunity which is much better that the Covid "clot shots."

On another board, I get this. Just note, the second quote is from a MD who, because he refused to get the Covid shot, lost his admitting privileges at Stanford.

Data indicates that receiving repeated mRNA Covid vaccinations, when faced with the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus, the immune system is producing antibodies similarly to combating a common allergen instead of a virus.

Several different types of antibodies are produced when a healthy immune system is fighting a virus. Among them is one called IgG3. Previous studies have shown IgG3 antibodies are very effective in fighting a Covid infection.

Another type of antibody is called IgG4, which is important for building up a tolerance to an allergen like cat dander. It doesn't destroy what it attaches to, instead it basically calms down the immune system by telling it "hey this guy is cool, we go way back, let him through." Without IgG4 you might have repeated severe reactions to a variety of foods, pollen, etc, which you may never get over. So it's generally a good thing, but not for a blood clot causing and organ damaging foreign protein.

Data though is showing that when a covid boosted individual encounters the virus, there is virtually no IgG3 response and very high levels of IgG4 antibodies produced. This is creating a tolerance for the spike protein, and by extension the virus, instead of a response to destroy the virus.

This immune system tolerance of the virus may be related, or the cause of, cases of so called long covid. More information at the link:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/a...ing-persistent

Thanks for that link. This seems to explain what everyone is seeing clinically. The vaccine is definitely not only not producing the correct antibody response, but it seems to be stimulation antibodies that make reinfection more likely. This would explain why.

Gee, a "vaccine "that makes it more likely to cause reinfection is an outstanding business model for those that make the "vaccine."

On 1/12/2023 at 3:48 PM, Aztec1984 said:

Well, because I have never had polio of smallpox. Can't speak to the other popular childhood diseases because I had the measles, mumps and chickenpox. and have natural immunity. Had Covid too. Symptoms were like a typical head cold those fatigue more like the flu. I now have natural immunity which is much better that the Covid "clot shots."

On another board, I get this. Just note, the second quote is from a MD who, because he refused to get the Covid shot, lost his admitting privileges at Stanford.

Gee, a "vaccine "that makes it more likely to cause reinfection is an outstanding business model for those that make the "vaccine."

Dear god. Society is doomed. 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:39 AM, Wyoming Tight End said:

Ask away. It’s a valid question. I just don’t think asking such an important question, and jumping to speculation about a kid’s death are remotely the same thing. 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:39 AM, Wyoming Tight End said:

There is a mountain of data on the risks of Covid vaccination. Pick a peer reviewed article from a reputable source. Or if you don't have the background to interpret medical studies here's a lay article from the AP which explains the false interpretation regarding excess deaths that conspiracy theorists push regarding vaccine safety.https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-excess-deaths-covid-died-suddenly-793316776380

On 1/12/2023 at 6:29 PM, NMpackalum said:

There is a mountain of data on the risks of Covid vaccination. Pick a peer reviewed article from a reputable source. Or if you don't have the background to interpret medical studies here's a lay article from the AP which explains the false interpretation regarding excess deaths that conspiracy theorists push regarding vaccine safety.https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-excess-deaths-covid-died-suddenly-793316776380

A "lay article"?  Now that's definitive.  There are plenty of actual peer reviewed scientific studies out there that make a claim one way or the other on this issue.  I don't really care for a couple of reporters subjective take on what they choose to call disinformation.  That redefines weak.

The fact is that a lot of data is being accumulated on the subject, and plenty of it points to the risk of getting a Covid shot outweighing the risk of dealing with Covid, for most populations.  In other groups, getting the shot appears to make a lot of sense.  Nothing is definitive yet and the CDC has hardly been honest and transparent with all of their data (or lack thereof).  Folks should probably research more reliable sources and make their own decisions.  The AP?  Now there's a reliable scientific source.

On 1/12/2023 at 4:06 PM, Headbutt said:

Ask away. It’s a valid question. I just don’t think asking such an important question, and jumping to speculation about a kid’s death are remotely the same thing. 

His death is mysterious. 
of course there’s going to be speculation. It’s not normal for a young athlete to die like that. 
pretty simple to understand. 

On 1/12/2023 at 8:02 PM, Cincy said:

His death is mysterious. 
of course there’s going to be speculation. It’s not normal for a young athlete to die like that. 
pretty simple to understand. 

No.  Not in my opinion.  That crap happens sometimes.  It's tragic and saddening.  Years ago some would have immediately assume cocaine, now it's vaccines.  Sometimes, believe it or not, it's congenital.  He died.  Nobody on here is the coroner.  I'm a fan of waiting for whatever answers we can get and respecting the families mourning in the meantime.

Edit:  Lisa Marie Presley just died.  Anyone want to speculate on her vaccine status or drug use?