Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Air Force offensive lineman Hunter Brown dies at 21 after 'medical emergency'

Hunter Brown, an Air Force Academy cadet and offensive lineman on the Falcons' football team, died after a "medical emergency" on his way to class on Monday, the school announced. He was 21 years old.

Air Force said first responders attempted to resuscitate the Lake Charles, Louisiana, native but were unsuccessful. No specific cause of death has been reported.

https://sports.yahoo.com/air-force-offensive-lineman-hunter-brown-dies-at-21-after-medical-emergency-000735303.html

Damn, really sad. 🙁

On 1/10/2023 at 7:08 PM, retrofade said:

Hunter Brown, an Air Force Academy cadet and offensive lineman on the Falcons' football team, died after a "medical emergency" on his way to class on Monday, the school announced. He was 21 years old.

Air Force said first responders attempted to resuscitate the Lake Charles, Louisiana, native but were unsuccessful. No specific cause of death has been reported.

https://sports.yahoo.com/air-force-offensive-lineman-hunter-brown-dies-at-21-after-medical-emergency-000735303.html

Damn, really sad. 🙁

Terribly sad.  21?  That ain't right.

Condolences to the Air Force Academy Football Team, and to his family.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 1/11/2023 at 7:07 AM, FresnoFacts said:

Unfortunately a tragedy that only took minutes for the conspiracy theorists to start talking about on social media.

Rather, it took a few minutes for someone to advocate for the scientific method of asking questions and testing hypothesis.

imagine a society to where the people are so pursued from a long questions, and always comply or parrot the orthodoxy.

On 1/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, fanhood said:

Rather, it took a few minutes for someone to advocate for the scientific method of asking questions and testing hypothesis.

imagine a society to where the people are so pursued from a long questions, and always comply or parrot the orthodoxy.

I think someone is Tuesday drinking. 

On 1/11/2023 at 12:04 AM, fanhood said:

Got it!  I think.  I'm still asking though, what question??  Is it a secret question?

On 1/11/2023 at 11:51 AM, Headbutt said:

Got it!  I think.  I'm still asking though, what question??  Is it a secret question?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35971401/

I think he is referring to the question discussed in the study above. You knew that of course, but its worth looking into, considering the massive campaign to get everyone vaccinated, regardless of whether or not certain populations were at risk.

On 1/11/2023 at 3:12 AM, fanhood said:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35971401/

I think he is referring to the question discussed in the study above. You knew that of course, but its worth looking into, considering the massive campaign to get everyone vaccinated, regardless of whether or not certain populations were at risk.

Actually, no.  I didn't know that.  My request for defining the "question" was legitimate.  I'm not a big Covid vaccine proponent, although I do see some value in it for certain populations.  Nonetheless, I think it's a little early to try and diagnose a tragedy based on an article. 

Maybe we ought to just mourn the young man and leave the looking for blame to a future day.  Yeah, @ph90702 was right.  A little too early to ask questions.  Especially if you don't know why you're asking them.  Go ask his mom and see if she's in a mood to answer questions.  It's just dumb to politicize the death of a young person.  But carry on.

On 1/11/2023 at 12:26 PM, Headbutt said:

Actually, no.  I didn't know that.  My request for defining the "question" was legitimate.  I'm not a big Covid vaccine proponent, although I do see some value in it for certain populations.  Nonetheless, I think it's a little early to try and diagnose a tragedy based on an article. 

Maybe we ought to just mourn the young man and leave the looking for blame to a future day.  Yeah, @ph90702 was right.  A little too early to ask questions.  Especially if you don't know why you're asking them.  Go ask his mom and see if she's in a mood to answer questions.  It's just dumb to politicize the death of a young person.  But carry on.

oh, ok......

On 1/11/2023 at 1:26 AM, Headbutt said:

thanks...

I had no idea what they were talking about either 

On 1/11/2023 at 1:26 AM, Headbutt said:

Every time someone young dies, the idiots blame it on the vaccine, without evidence.

On 1/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, fanhood said:

First I’ll imagine a society where someone can express themselves in complete sentences.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say