Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azgreg

More classified documents

On 2/10/2023 at 9:02 AM, grandjean87 said:

Update per Marcy:

image.png.44e5c4d2f38894c0b2ef6a477a4d8f23.png

Decades spent mishandling classified information. Trump: 0. Pence: 0 Biden: 5

Straws grasped for in thread: Countless

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 2/10/2023 at 10:20 AM, grandjean87 said:

Math is tuff when dealing with non-integers or infinity. 

“49 is not 50”

Sure, tell it to the knees you’re on for Biden all thread.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 2/10/2023 at 11:30 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

“49 is not 50”

Sure, tell it to the knees you’re on for Biden all thread.

Aren't you supposed to be a little more nuanced?  It's not a binary situation (especially since that chart has three labeled columns).  I mean, understanding the differences of what is currently known publicly between the cases really isn't that hard.  One guy is in jeopardy of indictments and the other two are not.  That's not absolution for Pence (or the other guy).  

I imagine Pence’s situation makes it just that much harder to make a case against Biden. Gross negligence is a high standard, and i imagine the argument becomes that harder to make when you have multiple people being found with documents. 

But by all means, don’t let that get in the way of the “the Biden case is a layup” narrative. 

On 2/10/2023 at 1:34 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

I imagine Pence’s situation makes it just that much harder to make a case against Biden. Gross negligence is a high standard, and i imagine the argument becomes that harder to make when you have multiple people being found with documents. 

But by all means, don’t let that get in the way of the “the Biden case is a layup” narrative. 

I'll repeat a repeated repeat, but the DoJ has its special investigations into the Biden and Pence situations.  Let them play out.  It doesn't look like there is any there, there for Biden or Pence, but it may be things do eventually surface that we don't know yet from public records and reports?   Trump not so much on the no there, there.

On 2/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, grandjean87 said:

I'll repeat a repeated repeat, but the DoJ has its special investigations into the Biden and Pence situations.  Let them play out.  It doesn't look like there is any there, there for Biden or Pence, but it may be things do eventually surface that we don't know yet from public records and reports?   Trump not so much on the no there, there.

I know. I’m just pushing back on the supposedly non-partisan stance circulating on here that it is already apparent that Biden “obviously” violated a criminal statute. 

On 2/10/2023 at 9:37 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Obama’s searching through his stuff frantically…

Haha probably.   Hard to believe these guys could be so careless but when I look at my own office …….  Back to stop electing 80 year olds.  I’m 60 and I already forget where I leave shit 

On 2/10/2023 at 10:41 AM, grandjean87 said:

Aren't you supposed to be a little more nuanced?  It's not a binary situation (especially since that chart has three labeled columns).  I mean, understanding the differences of what is currently known publicly between the cases really isn't that hard.  One guy is in jeopardy of indictments and the other two are not.  That's not absolution for Pence (or the other guy).  

What’s the point of nuance? There is clearly no bar you would find objectionable despite starting out with the talking points line of less than 12 up through some ridiculous spreadsheet by a blogger. And the spreadsheets still aren’t correct. Biden holding documents since 1974, by his own admission, puts him at more than 2 a year over 9 administrations. Of course one guy is in jeopardy of indictments and the other two aren’t. It isn’t a matter of the law, which all three incontestably broke. It’s the shameless exercise of it’s okay when the guy voted for did it.

On 2/11/2023 at 12:58 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

What’s the point of nuance? There is clearly no bar you would find objectionable despite starting out with the talking points line of less than 12 up through some ridiculous spreadsheet by a blogger. And the spreadsheets still aren’t correct. Biden holding documents since 1974, by his own admission, puts him at more than 2 a year over 9 administrations. Of course one guy is in jeopardy of indictments and the other two aren’t. It isn’t a matter of the law, which all three incontestably broke. It’s the shameless exercise of it’s okay when the guy voted for did it.

Jimmy Carter to jail, I say!

I hope he didn't have a laptop.