Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azgreg

More classified documents

It would be no surprise if Scamtostein wanted in on the action.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/24/2023 at 10:24 AM, grandjean87 said:

My money is on Dan Quayle for next.  I'd say Dick Cheney, but no witnesses left. 

probably a lot of skeletons...and potentially documents...buried somewhere in the Bush Kennebunkport compound as well...lol

On 1/24/2023 at 11:23 AM, grandjean87 said:

I give up. Scamostein?

i think hes trying to be cute by referring to George Santos with a Jewish sounding name since he claimed he was Jewish at one point (though now just "Jew-ish") (note: that sounds like something off of a seinfeld episode but here we are)...lol

On 1/24/2023 at 12:25 PM, SAMO said:

i think hes trying to be cute by referring to George Santos with a Jewish sounding name since he claimed he was Jewish at one point (though now just "Jew-ish") (note: that sounds like something off of a seinfeld episode but here we are)...lol

kind of helps explain a username 

On 1/24/2023 at 4:01 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

“You know what I never stole from work? Work!”

I had a former employer threaten me if I "didn't bring back the files" that I supposedly stole. Why the hell would I steal things related to a company that I no longer worked for, and hated every minute of working there? That said, it pissed me off so much that since I didn't have to sign an NDA or anything else when I left, I sold my knowledge to a competitor. 

On 1/24/2023 at 1:03 PM, retrofade said:

I had a former employer threaten me if I "didn't bring back the files" that I supposedly stole. Why the hell would I steal things related to a company that I no longer worked for, and hated every minute of working there? That said, it pissed me off so much that since I didn't have to sign an NDA or anything else when I left, I sold my knowledge to a competitor. 

Amicable separation goes both ways. Tough luck former employer.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, bornontheblue said:

Every president & vice president takes shit they are not supposed to. 

Trump was just too stupid to say oops and give them back. 

I was thinking the same thing. With Pence and Biden though, I don’t think it was intentional. It’s hard to imagine how a small number of classified docs could not end up in the personal files of a Pres. or VP. I’ll bet it’s happened in every Administration. There’s a difference IMO, though, between that and loading up boxes into the helo. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 1/24/2023 at 12:23 PM, grandjean87 said:

I give up. Scamostein?

George Santos.

He is a scam artist 

Stein for claiming he's Jew-ish

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, grandjean87 said:

You might be right if Marcy is, but see the bold.

"The obstruction is still what distinguishes Trump from Biden, because DOJ would most likely charge a Constitutional officer only with 18 USC 793(e), refusing to given classified documents back. Biden has made multiple efforts to give documents back: Trump has made multiple efforts to refuse to give documents back.

But as for the other damning details we know exist with Trump? We can’t rule them out with Biden."

https://www.emptywheel.net/2023/01/22/what-we-cant-rule-out-with-bidens-classified-documents/
D9D0F1B3-C699-4394-BFC5-429FEF4D318A.png.d6607322e202224ae1584f4b1eae0fe0.png

First line is the only that should matters for both principle and national security and it is WILDY, STUPIDLY incorrect by teams and shit meme lol.  We have zero idea how many classified or top classified documents were in the latest dump other than 8 separate sets of documents contained such info, which makes the math wrong right there.

+++++ing teams and shit...